C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C55 Will not drift or do good donuts is it my car?!?!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 04:27 PM

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts
2006 ML350, 2005 C55, 2004 E55
Originally Posted by JayceM113
The easiest thing to do is sell your car to someone who actually knows what it is and can appreciate it, after that pickup the jankiest 240sx with dents and body damage allover. Add some cool plastic vents allover it and a cool spoiler, maybe a cool little tow hook, stance the hell out of it and then you will be ready for fun.
Let's look at what it is, it's the lowest tier Mercedes with a big lazy V8, backed by an automatic and an open diff, complemented by a Mary Poppins of an ESP system. That's more of a recipe for a pickup truck than a performance car. Benz did a few upgrades to the C-class, while competitors designed a new car around their base chassis. There's a reason it barely sold when new. What a steal in the used car market though and reliable to boot! I know exactly what I own and I promise I have a lot more fun in it than you! Cars are ruined a lot more by a janky body shop than driving them hard.
Old 06-30-2018, 01:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2006 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by Fantomas
Let's look at what it is, it's the lowest tier Mercedes with a big lazy V8, backed by an automatic and an open diff, complemented by a Mary Poppins of an ESP system. That's more of a recipe for a pickup truck than a performance car. Benz did a few upgrades to the C-class, while competitors designed a new car around their base chassis. There's a reason it barely sold when new. What a steal in the used car market though and reliable to boot! I know exactly what I own and I promise I have a lot more fun in it than you! Cars are ruined a lot more by a janky body shop than driving them hard.
LoL as long as you have more fun it than I do I can sleep peacefully at night brother.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:51 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 Mercedes-benz C55 AMG
Originally Posted by JayceM113
The easiest thing to do is sell your car to someone who actually knows what it is and can appreciate it, after that pickup the jankiest 240sx with dents and body damage allover. Add some cool plastic vents allover it and a cool spoiler, maybe a cool little tow hook, stance the hell out of it and then you will be ready for fun.
I know what it is and how rare they are but mine is different. I got it on action for really cheap 2100 and after fixing most of the body and engine parts like fan radiator and other stuff it came out to 7k and I still have lots to do like paint the front bumper driver fender and hood because of sun damage and clear coat plus the headliner started to come off in the back so ill have to fix that to with everything this car will be around 8 to 9k and no one will buy a 06 c55 with 10500 miles with salvage title so im trying to get the most out of it. I am looking for other cars every day like American muscle cars and e55's and c63's
Old 07-18-2018, 01:18 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2006 C55 AMG
If you're doing all of that to a C55, you shouldn't bother getting it into stock form. Swap an M113k into it, get an LSD, upgrade to beefier sway bars.. etc. Make it into something far more badass than a typical C55, and after all that I guarantee you'll be doing donuts and drifts no problem and you'll have something people are really amazed by.