What lugnuts for Iforged wheels?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2004, 12:09 PM
IS1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32
What lugnuts for Iforged wheels?

Will the stock lug nuts work with 19" Iforged wheels or do I need new ones? If so which ones and where to buy?
Thanks
Old 05-26-2004, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
you will need new longer ones.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
iForged lognuts

Mr. IS1:

As Mr Vomit has said to rather say something and look stupid than be invisible, regarding your posting and to those that purchased iForged wheels... this is obviously that you purchased them new, directly from the manufacturer, I would imagine that "any" brand of custom wheels would supply the log nuts at no additional charge with the wheels themselves, that is if needed of course and/or provide documentation/instructions that would come along with the wheels when they are shipped to the customer/shop where the wheels are to be installed to either notify to the customer the same log nuts are to be used or to clearly indicate the "supplied" log nuts are to be used instead.

With the particular brand of wheels I always use (AZEV, Antera) I have always gotten along with the wheels the necessary log nuts that in each case replaced the originals at no additional charge. According to the wheel manufacturer(s), there were reasons that related to correct balancing, size of the log nut itself (for my C32 the length of the log nut itself is shorter than the stock that came with the car due to the offset of the wheel).

I am not familiar with the iForged brand at all, however, for what I've read, there are many iForged people in the forum that would be able to clarify this... so anyone??? (that is besides Mr AMG Bred's comment that new ones are needed.. I am not assuming IForged does not provide the log nuts at all!!... wow!)
Wiedermann

Last edited by Wiedermann; 05-26-2004 at 01:10 PM.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
i too was surprised he didn't get lug nuts with his wheels... I had lugnuts supplied with my wheels, both sets from Brabus and HREs had lugnuts supplied and wheellocks (i had to pay 30 bucks extra for the wheel locks but the lug nuts were free along with the valve stem covers and chrome sleeves) but i guess if you complain against iForged.. all their loyal customers would get on our case about it.. aww well.
Old 05-26-2004, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Lognuts missing on iForged!!!

Mr AMG Bred:
Originally posted by AMG BRED
i too was surprised he didn't get lug nuts with his wheels... I had lugnuts supplied with my wheels, both sets from Brabus and HREs had lugnuts supplied and wheellocks (i had to pay 30 bucks extra for the wheel locks but the lug nuts were free along with the valve stem covers and chrome sleeves) but i guess if you complain against iForged.. all their loyal customers would get on our case about it.. aww well.
Good to hear your feedback!!!... Again, and as you said, normally brands like Brabus, HREs (the brands I use do it to!) provide you with the necessary hardware for the car... I would think iForged at least would tell you with a pamphlet "use the same lognuts" or something...

Hopefully some iForged fun will come to the rescue with the "info"/insider report about IForged...

Mr Vaderrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!... shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! (Darth Vader heavy breathing...)"I.... AM YOUR FATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! - Star Wars

The 'iForged" is weak!

Wiedermann
Old 05-26-2004, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
i got my iforged with lugnuts... i don't see why they wouldn't give you lugnuts? unless you bought it used.
Old 05-27-2004, 03:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Mr SilvaC32 to the rescue!!!

Originally posted by SiLvaC32
i got my iforged with lugnuts... i don't see why they wouldn't give you lugnuts? unless you bought it used.
Mr SilvaC32:

Good to see you came to the rescue!!!...

Since Mr IS1 already said it on the posting (basically crucified iforged now... lol)... I say

MR VADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:

The 'iForged" is weak!

Wiedermann