Thinking of selling a supercharger and intercooler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 01:29 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Thinking of selling a supercharger and intercooler

This is not a classified because I'm not really sure of what I want to do. Years ago, when I was playing it safe with spare parts for my C32, I managed to get my hands on a freshly re-built Mercedes C32 supercharger, as a back up to any possible failure of mine. I did not want to spend $5000+ for a new one, if the worst happened.

Well, I'm still driving the C32, with no supercharger failure to date. In the interim, I picked up an intercooler from a member here, as back up.

Now, they are still sitting on a shelf in my garage. I don't even know if there is enough C32s running for a demand for such items. What do everyone here think?

Last edited by ScottW911; 03-17-2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old 03-17-2019, 08:56 PM
RPB

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by ScottW911
This is not a classified because I'm not really sure of what I want to do. Years ago, when I was playing it safe with spare parts for my C32, I managed to get my hands on a freshly re-built Mercedes C32 supercharger, as a back up to any possible failure of mine. I did not want to spend $5000+ for a new one, if the worst happened.

Well, I'm still driving the C32, with no supercharger failure to date. In the interim, I picked up an intercooler from a member here, as back up.

Now, they are still sitting on a shelf in my garage. I don't even know if there is enough C32s running for a demand for such items. What do everyone here think?
List the parts on eBay for an extended period w/ a buy it now option or best offer. I believe the SC on our car is compatible with a few other models.

How many miles do you have on the original SC? GL w/ the sale!