Old 07-12-2004, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 Mercedes G500 Black
Originally Posted by Marko
And who owns the 318i, is banned from the Bimmer boards, and continues
to embarrass themselves here?

No matter what, chim-chim, you can't change that. Heck, you're EVERYONE's
little rice *****. My woman from Tokyo.
Give it up already, dumbass! I own your little a$$. You're my little B!TCH!!!!

My little b!tch...my little b!tch....

Last edited by Thai; 07-12-2004 at 10:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2004, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Thai
Give it up already, dumbass! I own your little a$$. You're my little B!TCH!!!!

My little b!tch...my little b!tch....
TPP, the singular accomplishment you've made in your insignificant life
is dodging the coat hanger for nine months.

That one's gonna leave a mark
Old 07-12-2004, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
actually to be honest with you, AMG tuned cars are meant for an extra edge, not to be tuned to be complete track cars. An AMG car is still a Mercedes Benz. Mercedes Benz puts safety on the everyday road as their #1 priority. On the everyday road, the ESP system will prevent more loss of traction then any LSD would. I too wish I had an LSD but I can live without it. BMW is more of a performance car as far as the track, but for the everyday road, Mercedes surpasses BMW in practicability, comfort, and safety. The lack of LSD could be due to two variables, either to cut production costs, or b/c MB just didnt feel it was needed for the everyday road. I admit an LSD makes a difference, but like i said before, I could live without it, my car hooks pretty well as it is.
While Thai may be posting on the wrong boards and causing trouble, I will say that the E46 has a real LSD and that the M variable diff. is exactly what every amg car needs. ESP is a great system but when it comes to performance driving it is a total joke. I have spent a great deal of time at the track and almost all cars will pull on me from apex to track out for the C32 will not put power down. I do have fun trying to keep the light from blinking when I am trying to get down comming onto the front or back straight when tryng to get around the Civic that is holding me up..... a real LSD would make life much easier. In my other AMG cars the lack of an LSD makes them scary on tight roads. If it were not for ESP the car would be un-drivable on some roads (given an aggressive driving style) while an M powered car feels fine with DSC full shut down (something ESP does not allow you to do).

Clearly AMG has tuned the car for safety but do we really need a 24/7 security system on a performance car? Is the car not intended to be driven hard in a sporting manner? It shows that the C32's chassis was set to be driven with esp on while M power cars are designed to be driven with no driver aids.

This is more of a difference in intended markets and not a pro or a con for either car. Do you think AMG could build an M3 killer? OF COURSE THEY COULD! But they do not see a market for it. AMG builds fast cars that are geared towards touring while M-Power cars are built for those who chase down 996's and spend weekends at track events.

Can a modded C32 kill a M3 on the track? Yes. I have taken out several lightly modded (wheels, coil-overs, brembo's etc) in a fellow board members C32. In lightly modded form, the M3 and the C32 are equals while in stock form the C32 is more of a touring car while the M3 might enjoy the corners more.

Just my view. And for the record M3 lovers should be over at bimmer.org. Do you see us over there pissing and moaning? NO. Lets all respect eachother!

Benzo - I totally support you but get the money off the screen. Is this the land of late light bling bling street racing? Come on it’s a benz not a civic! 5 Bennies? I think anyone with a 60k car has got 5 bennies sitting around.
Old 07-12-2004, 10:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32

Benzo - I totally support you but get the money off the screen. Is this the land of late light bling bling street racing? Come on it’s a benz not a civic! 5 Bennies? I think anyone with a 60k car has got 5 bennies sitting around.
sorry, i dont feel the need to bet big bucks for this one... its all for fun, a little mula just makes it a bit more interesting!!! I have a $60k car its true, but obviously you dont know what the value of a dollar truley is if you think its so easy to make money. Just my .2 cents!!! I work hard to make w/e money I am spending on my car.. and even if its $500, its still $500 taht i put sweat and hard effort to earning. I never take that for granted!!!
Old 07-12-2004, 10:52 PM

I agree with your description of both cars, Cyn.
Old 07-12-2004, 10:59 PM

2004 Mercedes G500 Black
TPP, the singular accomplishment you've made in your insignificant life
is dodging the coat hanger for nine months.

That one's gonna leave a mark
Man, that's pathetic. Try again, B!tch!
Old 07-13-2004, 12:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
sorry, i dont feel the need to bet big bucks for this one... its all for fun, a little mula just makes it a bit more interesting!!! I have a $60k car its true, but obviously you dont know what the value of a dollar truley is if you think its so easy to make money. Just my .2 cents!!! I work hard to make w/e money I am spending on my car.. and even if its $500, its still $500 taht i put sweat and hard effort to earning. I never take that for granted!!!

We are all friends around here and we all work hard for our cars but flashing you bennies on the screen is not exactly a classy way of engaging in a debate. I see goofs do this street races! I completely understand your sentiment here being Thai is barking up the wrong tree! We dont go bust into Bimmer.org and cause trouble but for some reason Bimmer owners keep doing it here. Heck I am over there giving their car compliments and warning them about cops speed traps in my local canyon roads and on my daily commute!

I know plenty of great people who drive BMW's and who do not like AMG cars for due to their lack of that "sporting edge." These friends respect other peoples opinions and just go along being that we all share the love for cars in general. Some people feel the need to get in other peoples face and these are the ones that make trouble on boards like this.

I am not discounting your opinion at all but showing 500 bucks and offering to race is not what some people would expect of a benz driver .

I have raced several M3's on the freeway in my (now sold) C32 and in a friends C32 and every time the c32 wins by many car lengths. End of story. No contest...

Off the line its a better race for the lack of an LSD and the under-sized rear tires of the C32 and C55 make putting any power down a real chore.

My best point must be that the driver is the most valuable element of a race. At the track (road racing) I have made EVO VIII's STi's, 996's, modded M3's full racing prepped Nissan SE-R's and S2k's pull over for me (and they vanish all to quickly from my rear view mirror). But when I have a professional driver in an S2k come up behind me, I quickly give him the point by and see how long I can stay behind him... and sometimes it is not all that long! Im an ok driver so I would say I can hold my own at the track but sometimes a lesser car with a great driver will give you the most humbling experience of your track event. I have a long way to go!
Old 07-13-2004, 12:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
I agree with your description of both cars, Cyn.

Hey Marko,

Am I reading correctly here? You agree with me? Im shocked now!

Hope your car is treating you well.

have a good night
Old 07-13-2004, 01:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W211 E55 AMG, ML63 AMG, Past 996GT3,ZCPM3,Brabus C32,ML 500
Attached Thumbnails It has started....-ching-bling-2.jpg  
Old 07-13-2004, 01:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Impressive

Personally I keep my money in a bank but that’s me I guess. I don’t like a thick wallet for it tends to get in the way. Time to go to a cashless society. Maybe we can all post our Visa’s, Amex’s and MasterCards!

Go Vader... Its your birthday
Old 07-13-2004, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I have a loaded Glock 17 9mm with 4 packed 17 hollowpoint clips in a belt with a special forces Glock fit plastic quick shot holster.
Also a boatload of cash some gold coins,bottled water, duct tape and some extra gas.
It's called
When the **** hits the fan, Vader will be rolling hard!
Old 07-13-2004, 01:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by Vader13
I have a loaded Glock 17 9mm with 4 packed 17 hollowpoint clips in a belt with a special forces Glock fit plastic quick shot holster.
Also a boatload of cash some gold coins,bottled water, duct tape and some extra gas.
It's called
When the **** hits the fan, Vader will be rolling hard!
Sheesh remind me never to cut you off! Hope you dont suffer from road rage for this could bring new meaning to afternoon grip lock!

Maybe you should have traded the C32 for that E55 after all! The mass of the E55 could help you plow through slower moving vehicles and road blocks! But dont forget the run flats for the spike strips being that you wont have a spare tire.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Actally I test drove a 04 S600 today and I was still not impressed, that thing was a serious boat, I was looking for a used S55 but it got sold right before I got to the dealer..
I might get my hands on the RS6.

I am keeping the C32, I really love it...
Old 07-13-2004, 03:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
Exclamation ?

In a daze, I could pass this off as a culmination of the Russian financial market crisis.

But then I woke up and realized I was in SoCal, not St. Petersburg...

Q. Where is my bling?
A. Out making more bling (my desk does not pay dividends).
Old 07-13-2004, 03:22 AM
Super Moderator

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
I'm going to lock down this ridiculous thread before some people get banned.