MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W209 - W163
Old 07-20-2004, 12:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Nice car!!!!!

Stupid question..... is BlackC230Coupe = Jame55?? The sig is the same.... made me really confused.....

If so, I thought you have (or had) one of the fastest W210 E55....
Old 07-20-2004, 01:13 AM

2003 C320/2010 E350
Car looks great!
Enjoy!
Old 07-20-2004, 01:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Originally Posted by zoink
Nice car!!!!!

Stupid question..... is BlackC230Coupe = Jame55?? The sig is the same.... made me really confused.....

Rebadged E320.
Old 07-20-2004, 01:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E46 M3
I want!!
Old 07-20-2004, 01:59 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by zoink
Nice car!!!!!

No i am not JamE55. The main difference is he is gay, i'm not! :p
Old 07-20-2004, 04:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
No i am not JamE55. The main difference is he is gay, i'm not! :p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DUDE YOU JUST KILLED ME! :p
Old 07-20-2004, 05:25 AM
Almost a Member!

I saw a silver one at my dealer and I had a big stick coming out of my pants LOL but that is such a sexy car I want those exhaust pipes. NICE CAR
Old 07-20-2004, 02:40 PM

"A Mercedes-Benz product"
Exclamation

Originally Posted by MiamiC55
OMG, it's my twin, lol. Hey we got to meet up one of these days, get all the C32's & our C55's & take some pics!! We're starting to have a big ol' AMG crew down here!!!!!

Yea, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, and would love to have a GTG. The only problem is that I only have a C-230 SS. I hope this will not "disqualify" me from the activities. Let me know.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
Originally Posted by MeanBENZdriver
Yea, I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, and would love to have a GTG. The only problem is that I only have a C-230 SS. I hope this will not "disqualify" me from the activities. Let me know.

Of course not, you are welcome to all of our meets Stay tuned on this site for info!
Old 07-20-2004, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Location: San Diego, CA & San Jose, Costa Rica & Stuttgart, Germany
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1959 220S / 1979 230 G / 2002 A210 AMG / 2003 C320 SC / 2004.5 C320 SS / 2005 ML350 SE / 2008 smart
Exclamation

Originally Posted by Wiedermann
The DUAL chrome AMG tips DO NOT come separate from Mercedes Benz, or AMG.

In sum:

Q
Specifically looking for the AMG twin-oval tips.
A
No, you can NOT
Wiedermann, thanks for the very useful information. Apart from Harris, no one else has been able to help me out. I was under the impression that AMG twin-oval tips were available somehow, from this post:

Originally Posted by Harris
If you want single oval AMG tip, the ones from the pre-2003 S55 is your only choice. If you want dual oval, get the one from the SLK32. These are the only two tips that can be sold separately.
So, if the twin-oval tips can NOT be purchased independently (tip only),
then I'm wondering what Harris was referring to when he mentioned the SLK32 tips ???

I did search the forums, but didn't get the answer to my TWIN-oval tip question (part # & Price $).
Below is the part # I got from Harris, but for a SINGLE AMG oval tip, which is not what I want. I currently have the stock MB single oval tip, and would like to change it to the chrome AMG twin-oval tips pictured on the European AMG C32 COUPE model, not sold in the US.

Originally Posted by Harris
I think you can get the single oval tip without cutting the bumper. The part number is 170-490-0427. It is USD190.
ENGISOFT Autoteile has the following:
Mercedes AMG W203 C-Class Rear Silencer, Oval Twin on their web site:
ENGISOFT is # ENG2033 Price: $999.00

AUTOCLASS.net had it as well, but since become a DEAD LINK:
AUTOCLASS was # B66030816 Price: $620

Don't know if they were selling the same thing. Engisoft (Guisell) e-mailed me saying that this was an OEM part, that would fit my Coupe and the price was for the "system from the catalytic back."

As far as inexpensive, I'll pay the $999 ENGISOFT price eventually, but just wanted to ensure that the AMG Twin-oval tips were or were not available independently. Still looking though, because parts in Europe are sometimes different than in the US, specially when it comes to AMG stuff.

Anyway, Harris & Wiedermann, thanks for the info. If anyone can help clarify the availability of chrome AMG twin-oval tips, or can beat the ENGISOFT price for the partial "system", then please let me know.
Any EUROPEAN forum guys, with the C32 COUPE out there ???
Part #'s, prices, info, anything ???

How many more times is my exhaust pic gonna be posted in this thread?
I promise not to, in this post !

Great C55 Neal !! I'm jealous, and definitely my next MB will be something just like the C55.

Carlos
Saprissa@aol.com
Old 07-20-2004, 04:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

Volvo V90 CC
BlackC230Coupe, that's an awesome car!!!

Please let un know how it runs and take it to the track once you break it in.

BTW......
Old 07-20-2004, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32 AMG 2002, C 63 AMG 2009
Originally Posted by pocholin
BlackC230Coupe, that's an awesome car!!!

Please let un know how it runs and take it to the track once you break it in.

BTW......
Sweet "Ride" BTW: Pooch, when are you guys going to do something in H-Town??? I finally am in Sa Town Donde; esta, Prima Latina's????
Old 07-20-2004, 07:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Volvo V90 CC
I don't know when these guys are going to do anything

I don't have the E55 anymore, I'm down to a Mark VIII :o
Old 07-20-2004, 08:00 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by pocholin
I don't know when these guys are going to do anything

I don't have the E55 anymore, I'm down to a Mark VIII :o
did you sold the E55? or what happened?

planning for anything new yet?
Old 07-21-2004, 01:50 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
As promised here are some better pics.

Today was the first time i actually drove it alot. about 98 miles to be exact, lol. My impressions are, I LOVE IT! The power is great, the styling is great, and it happens to handle very well. Some may not like it, but it surprisingly very harsh over all sorts of pavement, my c230 with H&Rs, renntech shocks, eibach sways and 19s did not even feel as harsh. But personally i love the feeling of it. Some may like a soft suspension but in a sporty car i dont like that. It felt pretty similar to how a M3 rides. (i did not try the twisties yet :p ) Over all, the car is great, i am very happy with it so far. The only other thing i noticed is not the best is the gas mileage. But from the way i drive, i cant expect gas mileage of a C240. :p
Attached Thumbnails Pics of my new C55!!!!!!!!!!-11.jpg   Pics of my new C55!!!!!!!!!!-22.jpg   Pics of my new C55!!!!!!!!!!-33.jpg   Pics of my new C55!!!!!!!!!!-44.jpg   Pics of my new C55!!!!!!!!!!-55.jpg  

Old 07-21-2004, 02:30 AM
Banned

That's awesome that you are enjoying your vehicle that much. I was wondering though, what was the deciding factor in your purchase? I mean if you have that much cash or lienency to purchase a 60K vehicle, why did you choose the C55? I'm still asking myself or trying to convince myself that it is worth ever penny.
Old 07-21-2004, 02:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

The True OG Modded out W203
friggin Neal! Nice upgrade man! Good luck with it and mod the **** out of it!
Old 07-21-2004, 03:57 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by e-fivehundred
That's awesome that you are enjoying your vehicle that much. I was wondering though, what was the deciding factor in your purchase? I mean if you have that much cash or lienency to purchase a 60K vehicle, why did you choose the C55? I'm still asking myself or trying to convince myself that it is worth ever penny.
Well, honestly at first when I decided I did not want my C230 anymore I was just about to purchase a 2002 Maserati Cambiocorsa Coupe, I would have got that car over this at the time, but they were not able to get the financing straitened out. After wasting so much time, I just got fed up and went to my plan B car, lol. Which i already had my mind made up if I am gonna get another Mercedes it has to be an AMG vehicle since I never had one and always wanted one. I was originally trying to find a used W211 E55, but after looking nothing seemed that great of a bargain to a new one, and to get a new one with everything I was looking for in my next car, nav, xenon's etc. The car was just about 80k already which I was not ready to do. After Mark posted the pic of the silver C55 and I saw it I said wow, that looks sweet and I used to want a C32. So when I gave him a call he told me he also had a black one, and after hearing it had just what I wanted I did not even bother to thing about it. I just said to myself I wanted it. :p I don't regret it at all. Right now it has everything I want, and I love the size of the car.
Old 07-21-2004, 04:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by LorinserCClass
friggin Neal! Nice upgrade man! Good luck with it and mod the **** out of it!
Thanks! Unfortunately you wont see any mods for a couple months till i get some more $$$! :p But once it starts i will use the luck!
Old 07-21-2004, 05:03 AM

04 E55
Beautiful car. Congratulations. I traded in my C32 for an E55, mainly because of the tightness of the side bolsters causing me to never be comfortable. Just curious if the seats in the C55 are any more expansive.
Old 07-21-2004, 05:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
Thanks! Unfortunately you wont see any mods for a couple months till i get some more $$$! :p But once it starts i will use the luck!
Uncle James can help you out.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!

::cough cough:: R&D time ::cough cough:: RENNtech ::cough cough::
Old 07-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
As promised here are some better pics.

Today was the first time i actually drove it alot. about 98 miles to be exact, lol. My impressions are, I LOVE IT! The power is great, the styling is great, and it happens to handle very well. Some may not like it, but it surprisingly very harsh over all sorts of pavement, my c230 with H&Rs, renntech shocks, eibach sways and 19s did not even feel as harsh. But personally i love the feeling of it. Some may like a soft suspension but in a sporty car i dont like that. It felt pretty similar to how a M3 rides. (i did not try the twisties yet :p ) Over all, the car is great, i am very happy with it so far. The only other thing i noticed is not the best is the gas mileage. But from the way i drive, i cant expect gas mileage of a C240. :p
Isn't that the same place you shot your C230? Must be popular spot huh? Ok back to the neighborhood pics mangz? You know what i mean! lmao

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new C55!!!!!!!!!!