C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

MB/Daimler Window Sticker

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2004, 10:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
MB/Daimler Window Sticker

Has anyone removed their factory window sticker in the lower corner of the passenger side windsheild? How to remove it cleanly? I don't feel their is a need for a "certificate of authenticity" since I have never seen a "fake" W203 on the road as of yet.
Old 07-20-2004, 11:49 AM
lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 c32
funny you mention that as

I had MB replace the sticker twice on my new windshield as I wanted to ensure that any future purchasers realized everything was OEM (as you know, I am now keeping the car, just gotta find someone to install the PSS-9s )

Now, those CRAP U-Have-An-Air-Bag stickers on the Sunvisors are another story

I would guess a window-scraper type razor would do the trick with some solvents (obviously watch the dash)

Good Luck!
Old 07-20-2004, 07:24 PM
Banned

What was that part number? I just got a new windshield today on one of my old mbs.
Old 07-20-2004, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

NA
Lightbulb Window Sticker

Mr. smgC32:
Originally Posted by smgC32
Has anyone removed their factory window sticker in the lower corner of the passenger side windsheild? How to remove it cleanly? I don't feel their is a need for a "certificate of authenticity" since I have never seen a "fake" W203 on the road as of yet.
I always have ALL/ANY stickers removed when I purchase a car, thus my MB is Sticker-less (that includes also the sticker you are talking about, the "warnings" about the airbags on the sunvisors, everything for that matter).

Since I normally have that done as part of the "taking delivery" part during the purchase process, I don't know what the dealership would "charge" you to remove the stickers or what solution they used.

Mr awiner (super duper moderator) has a great knowledge collection on what to use to remove whatever you want... I say, shoot him a PM!

Cheers!

Wiedermann
Old 07-20-2004, 08:03 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
get some razer blade and scrap it off.

I'm fine w/ that sticker there. it's not like the thing is blocking any view or anything.
Old 07-21-2004, 09:04 AM
lap

2002 c32
Part #'s

Originally Posted by e-fivehundred
What was that part number? I just got a new windshield today on one of my old mbs.

Sorry, I don't know the number (it was not indicated on the invoice). Your local MB dealership should be able to provide you one however, at a reasonable cost --or for free if they did the install.