C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

very funy article for racers, aspiring racers and people who just like to go fast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2004 | 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
very funy article for racers, aspiring racers and people who just like to go fast

Alright,

So I was looking at all my previous posts and I realized that I usually only post stuff that is semi-technical so I can appear smart. Well I decided that no matter what I do I will never appear smart so I have instead decided to post funny articles of no relevance from now on

Seriously I came across this article that had me cracking up and I just had to share.

http://www.nsxfiles.com/Pyramid_of_speed.htm

It is about the pyramid of speed and anybody that has done any kind of racing will find this extremely funny. Especially if you like to autoX, street race, whatever.

Nothing to do with a C32 but hope others find it funny. I know I did.

Prasith
Old 07-27-2004 | 06:12 PM
rrf

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good read, I enjoyed it. Though I didn't like the results I guess I would be pretty low on the scale. ha ha
Old 07-27-2004 | 06:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hilarious...Although, I'd add something just on top of the regular wheel-to-wheel racer...and that's the pro racer: They do it all, and they get paid for it. And they're the first level of the pyramid that doesn't feel the need to have a souped up street car, cause they actually know that driving a street car and driving a race car are two completely different things. I don't know how many pro drivers I've run into that drive 745is, Porsche Cayennes, and the like. Hell, even Kimi "just" drives an ML55 when he's tooling around home.