C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Motorkote hyper oil additive for my c32 is amazing!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2021, 10:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
02' c32amg
Thumbs up Motorkote hyper oil additive for my c32 is amazing!

First post and brand new member guys. Been a lurker and have gained some valuable knowledge from this forum and am happy to be here.
Quick backstory: 3 months ago purchased a 2002 c32amg w/150k miles for $2,600 and feel like it was a great deal. Interior is great and body is pretty nice. No dents/dings but some small scratches & a little rust & paint wear. Car is black...Bought the car knowing it needed it cooling fan replaced with no other known issues. Since purchase I have replaced the cooling fan and have had a new camshaft position sensor put in. It could probably use conductor plate although lately its been shifting pretty good. Needs new front tires as well. I had my mechanic do a full lookover of the vehicle and said brakes are 80% good, suspension is good and the only other mild issue is a light oil leak from intake gaskets (420$ repair) which I plan on doing soon. My goals are to fix oil leak and get new tires and tranny flush and then do power mods-smaller SC pulley, diy intake(atleast 55 ypipe which I've ordered) tune and high flow cats... On to my topic

last week I changed the oil (Mobil1 0w-40) I live in California and debated between 5w or 0w and went 0w.... 2 days ago I put a bottle of stp conc fuel injector cleaner and filled er' up. Yesterday, after reading about oil additives, I said F' it and dumped about 16 oz of Motorkote Hpyer oil additive into my oil and drove it hard didn't notice much but thought I felt the idle smoothing/engine quieting down. Let me say that before this i thought the car was pretty smooth but wanted to see if i could improve it. Motorkote is said to actually coat internals rather then change the oil....This is where it gets weird. towards the end of my drive last night and this mornings ride to work my car started running like crap. Lights sputtering in gears (i drive automanual) engine was noticeably louder/rougher and warmer. I thought of what i read on these boards and said 'oh ****, what did i do"...I assumed this neg change was from the motorkote or maybe the stp injector cleaner or both. But i was upset at myself for adding this crap to my vehicle. I thought maybe i would change the oil again and save myself. My though was maybe this **** caused my fuel filter to clog or something...Leaving work today was a diff story. after letting my car warm up and driving off i noticed some thicker white smoke from the exhaust and then it was like magic. My car completely smoothed out!! Way smoother shifting, is wayy quieter and just faster! I noticed my shift points changing and my car reaching higher speeds at a lower rpm than in the past. This is what a smooth c32 feels like (ive never driven a new one but this is much smoother than ive ever felt it) So that period of the car feeling ****ty must have been a break in or maybe deposits were being cleaned out? i really thought i screwed myself but im glad i kept driving because now its made an amazing difference! Motorkote hyper oil additive is something i would recommend! You guys might hate on me and it might not work for everyones ride but its made a huge difference for my car...Just wanted to share that maybe not everything is snake oil...Let me know what you guys think happened. Im assuming this change is from the Motorkote not the STP because I added chevron techron fuel cleaner to my car last month and did not notice a diff like this...