C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

The Adventure Begins

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2004, 02:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You know just looking at these pics again, I noticed the car has the star replaced with the hood "coin" badge... did the dealer do this? BTW, I just keep starign at these pictures they look so nice!
Old 10-20-2004, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 Flint Grey/Merlot
Glad you're enjoying the pics. Other people's photos and car experiences are all I had to sustain me after I ordered the car. Even though I've had it for 2 weeks now, I keep staring too! I liked the color initially and it's growing on me.
Re: the hood badge.....I sold my previous car 3 days before the MB arrived and my salesman hooked me up with a Black/Ash C55 demo to drive in the interim. It's my 1st Benz and the hood star kept grabbing my attention when my eyes shoulda been on the road. Also, it didn't seem to fit with the personality of the car. My Dealer has an excellent accessory dept. and I saw the AMG roundel there. Was not sure how the colors of it would go with grey (it's gorgeous with Black) but it turned out great. I paid $70 but I think you can find them on Ebay for $40-$50.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by Marko
Just FYI, I took my c32 up into Jasper last week. There's a great mountainous, curvy road called state road 53 that you would probably love.
Marko,

That's the EXACT route we took the day of the AMG Photo Shoot back in May '03. Great roads, good times....
Attached Thumbnails The Adventure Begins-compare-1.jpg   The Adventure Begins-p5100543.jpg   The Adventure Begins-p5100584.jpg