C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Goodbye M3, Hello C55

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by noka
I think you will find some steady state between the brands. I know people that move back and forth between MB, BMW, Audi and Porsche depending on their needs at the time. Many of my friends have owned more than one marque simultaneously and would have good and bad things to say about any of them. The one great thing they all have in common is a great German automotive heritage.

Rgds,
Norm
Thats very true. As much as we like to have a little friendly (sometimes fierce) debates on BMW vs Audi vs MBZ - all 3 make quality german cars. I can never go back to the Japanese cars I've owned, but any from the 3 big german car makers would make me happy!
Old 11-21-2004, 08:02 PM

Welcome aboard...I find your thoughts to be right along with mine...dont miss shifting my 996 at alll...
Old 11-21-2004, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by C55mOtiOn
Volks wheels are great...If i were to put new rims, I wanna go with VOLK Progressive Wheels/T1-S...it looks just like our Stock AMG wheels, but you can go 19" and only 18.5pds... or amistad wheels is a good choice...anyways here;s my buddy's pic with Volk Progressive wheel...
Nice here's a few pics of my Le37t's.. I love those Volk Progressives by the way.. Somehow the Volks have not been damaged despite the harsh roads of SF.