C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Many questions about stuff for a C32...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 12:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PUMAs!!!
Many questions about stuff for a C32...

Several questions i have...please enlighten me...

1. LSDs - AMG Manufakturs? or Kleemann? 30% or 60%, which one will get more fun while on the tracks?
2. PSS9s for the C32...what's the part number!? I called Bilstein Canada today and they don't make em for the 203 yet!? WTF, i thought these babies are out...Alternatives? Carlsson RSs? How much am i lookin towards the both?!
3. Sway Bars - H&Rs? What else are there?
4. CL type grill? Can it be put on? what are the other accesories are needed for this mod!? Brackets?!
5. If i stomp on the emergency brake while turning, will the effect of it be the same as pulling a hand brake on any other cars? will the back wheels lock up?
6. I'm not really educated in this field so please don't be too harsh on me...

Thank you for readin my post...answers are most appreciated...
Old 12-08-2004, 01:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1. Just sent you an e-mail, answers are alll there.
2. No surprise. You can only find German's PSS-9 with W203 applications. Carlsson RS-sport is as good (if not better) than PSS-9, I carry both. They are not cheap, around USD2,200-2,700. For exactr pricing, e-mail me pls.
3. Only H&R and Brabus make sway bars for the W203. It is not a must change, bodyrolling problem will be improved. I am happy with my H&R sways but I also heard people saying there is not that of a difference.
4. There are a few companies that make CL type gill, the best looking one is MH Dezent. Just ask around, someone will be able to help you (I dont carry them).
5. Theoretically yes. But I have never tried it, and dont plan on trying it. Why would you want to try it?
6. We are the nicest people that you can find anywhere. Dont worry, we all love cars, we are all sharing our experiences.
Old 12-08-2004, 01:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PUMAs!!!
thank you for your answers...i will give the mods a consideration...once again much aprreciated...
Old 12-08-2004, 01:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
You should mod your F355! :drool: