C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 Black/Black Need Help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 04:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
C32 Black/Black Need Help!

I am looking to get an 03 Black on Black C32 AMG with 8k on it. It has the Black on Brown inserts (Almost Maroon). It does not have Xenons or Nav which I am upset about because the car I am looking to get G35 Coupe comes fully loaded for the same price. How much would it cost to get Xenon conversions and also can I get stock Navigation added in? Most likely I will be leasing the car for 2-3 years and if I really like then I will buy it but I am waiting for the new Lexus IS, M3 etc to come out. I previously owned a IS300 but the performance just wasn't there even with Intake, Headers, Exhaust (200 rwhp ). Thanks
Old 01-08-2005, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 A4 S Line
It depends if you want brand new bi-xenons and navigation or you wouldn't mind used. Since you're buying a used car, I assume you wouldn't mind slightly used parts as well...I've seen forum members sell used bi-xenons in fully working order for as low as $800. I've also seen forum members sell used Comand navigation units for around that price, and they regularly sell for ~$900 on ebay. You'll have to make sure all parts needed are included though. Steve aka Euro Pimp aka MBenzNL can also sell you both of these things for great prices as well, but you'll have to contact him direct for pricing. There's a good chance that he could perform the installation too if you're in an area he will be visiting shortly. Bottom line, both of these can be found for very reasonable prices.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by LIL C32 AMG
I am looking to get an 03 Black on Black C32 AMG with 8k on it. It has the Black on Brown inserts (Almost Maroon). It does not have Xenons or Nav which I am upset about because the car I am looking to get G35 Coupe comes fully loaded for the same price. How much would it cost to get Xenon conversions and also can I get stock Navigation added in? Most likely I will be leasing the car for 2-3 years and if I really like then I will buy it but I am waiting for the new Lexus IS, M3 etc to come out. I previously owned a IS300 but the performance just wasn't there even with Intake, Headers, Exhaust (200 rwhp ). Thanks

Sounds like u need to get a twin turbo kit and slap it on a 5 speed manual IS300! I have seen those easily over 600HP!
Old 01-09-2005, 01:19 PM

C32 AMG
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Sounds like u need to get a twin turbo kit and slap it on a 5 speed manual IS300! I have seen those easily over 600HP!
lol I was looking into buying a 660rwhp Peter Farrell Turbo IS300 but the car has been in an accident and if anything were to break there was NO warranty and I would be paying out of my *** on that car. The reason I am going for a C32 is because 1 it's a benz and 2 its supercharged and with the Renntech performance upgrade with the ECU and Pulley you will be just short of 400bhp and thats good enough for me . I have a bunch of buddies on IS300.net that are turbo'd and the car is badass, it just doesn't make sense to get into one and turbo it when the new body style is comming out in less than a year.