C55 on Motorweek?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2005, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'15 E350 4M Sport
C55 on Motorweek?

A few weeks ago I came in to cath the tail end of Motorweek and they mentioned something about the C55. I thought perhaps they would be testing one but since haven't seen anything. A search of the PBS web site yielded nothing. Anybody catch that episode or know what it was about? I'd like to see a road test on TV (maybe Car & Driver program or similar).

Rgds,
Norm
Old 02-20-2005, 03:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 SLK55 AMG/// 2006 Porsche CaymanS 2010 135i
Originally Posted by noka
A few weeks ago I came in to cath the tail end of Motorweek and they mentioned something about the C55. I thought perhaps they would be testing one but since haven't seen anything. A search of the PBS web site yielded nothing. Anybody catch that episode or know what it was about? I'd like to see a road test on TV (maybe Car & Driver program or similar).

Rgds,
Norm
Norm:

The show that aired a couple of weeks ago included the new C55 in Motorweek's "Car Keys" segment. The Car Keys segment is a short intro to the new cars/trucks that Motorweek has keys to, and is a preview of cars they will be reviewing in upcoming episodes.

Occasionally the segment will preclude a long term (1 year) review of the car. I don't remember much more than a brief introduction of the car it's differences compared to the C32 and a "stay tuned for a future update" teaser at the end.

-Mark
Old 02-20-2005, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'15 E350 4M Sport
Originally Posted by Marktini
Norm:

The show that aired a couple of weeks ago included the new C55 in Motorweek's "Car Keys" segment. The Car Keys segment is a short intro to the new cars/trucks that Motorweek has keys to, and is a preview of cars they will be reviewing in upcoming episodes.

Occasionally the segment will preclude a long term (1 year) review of the car. I don't remember much more than a brief introduction of the car it's differences compared to the C32 and a "stay tuned for a future update" teaser at the end.

-Mark
Mark, thanks for confirming. That was exacty what I remember, ... them saying something like 'car keys segment'. I hope to catch more details in a future episode.

Rgds,
Norm
Old 02-21-2005, 08:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 SLK55 AMG/// 2006 Porsche CaymanS 2010 135i
Originally Posted by noka
Mark, thanks for confirming. That was exacty what I remember, ... them saying something like 'car keys segment'. I hope to catch more details in a future episode.

Rgds,
Norm
FYI This was the original airing:
Show #2421 originally aired 1/21/04
Road Test: 2005 Suzuki Forenza Wagon
Road Test: 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
Goss' Garage: Mobile Electronics
FYI: Volvo YCC
Car Keys - First Drives: Infiniti M & Mercedes-Benz C55

I'm looking forward to their review, Motorweek always seems fair in their reviews.

-M