C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

Supercharged C43 for sale!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2005, 12:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Supercharged C43 for sale!!!

After long contemplation I have decided to sell my C43 and buy a C55. I initially wanted to sell the car a couple of months ago, however it is such an awesome beast and I love it so much that I ended up taking it off the market. As many of you already know the C43 is an incredible car and for the money there are very few cars (if any) that give you the performance, comfort, style and uniqueness of a C43. I have had the car for app. a year now and had a supercharger installed last February. The car is incredibly fast and produces a plethora of torque. Horsepower is estimated at 400 (however this is probably on the conservative side) with 400 ft/lbs of torque. I just had the b-service done and had the transmission fluid changed as well. The car is an excellent condition and I am meticulous when it comes to cars. Car has 56K miles and I am willing to entertain any reasonable offer. Please PM me if you would like pics. BTW, car is black with amg two tone leather.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:49 AM
Almost a Member!

98 ml 320, MGB GT V8 (FACTORY)RHD
Sounds like a very nice ride. Try putting it on Ebay with your number in the add. At least you would be getting some national exposure. the more people that are aware the car is for sale the better.
Good luck, Mike.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
what kind of s/c did you put on it, and who did the work? What other mods did u get done to it? please post pics as well. also, what year is the car? thanks
Old 06-30-2005, 10:59 AM

what kind of s/c did you put on it, and who did the work? What other mods did u get done to it? please post pics as well. also, what year is the car? thanks
The car has an HPS supercharger on it (generation I). This is a relatively low boost system (app. 4psi), however the power increase is phenomenal. My greatest concern initially was reliability and that is why I decided to go with this low boost system. I have put app. 4000 miles on the car with the s/c and have not had any issues whatsoever. The one thing that one needs to keep an eye on more than usual however are the motor mounts. Like with any modified car they tend to wear out quicker. I just bought ones for the E55 (which are obviously stronger) however have not installed them yet.

I had the s/c unit installed at Dallas Autosports. I had them do the work because they were recommended to me by HPS and had prior experience with installing these units. If you would like to know more about them or wish to contact them: www.dallasautosports.com.

I have not had any other mods done to the car. I just had the grill and wheels painted in black. I had a blinder laser jammer installed a couple months ago (works very well, highly recommend it!).

I will post pictures soon. feel free to call me at 214 663-1009 if you have any questions.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:51 PM

1998 C43
Originally Posted by 2QUIK4U
The one thing that one needs to keep an eye on more than usual however are the motor mounts. Like with any modified car they tend to wear out quicker. I just bought ones for the E55 (which are obviously stronger) however have not installed them yet.
This statement might not necessarily be true. The C43 and E55 share the same motor mounts for a portion of the E55's. The E55 mounts were then replaced (you need a vin to determine which one you get), but I am not sure as to how they are different. I am currently waiting on some information to give me the whole skinny.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
Originally Posted by Denlasoul
This statement might not necessarily be true. The C43 and E55 share the same motor mounts for a portion of the E55's. The E55 mounts were then replaced (you need a vin to determine which one you get), but I am not sure as to how they are different. I am currently waiting on some information to give me the whole skinny.
PM - "COOLCARLSKIC43" - he can tell you everything and anything about the motor mounts.

Last edited by C43AMG; 06-30-2005 at 04:01 PM.
Old 06-30-2005, 05:12 PM

1998 C43
Originally Posted by C43AMG
PM - "COOLCARLSKIC43" - he can tell you everything and anything about the motor mounts.
I've read his posts, and we are at difference of opinion on the mounts. His guy tells him one thing, and my guy tells me another. What I dont know 100% is the difference of the two p/n's of the E55 mounts. One is the same as the C43, and the other is E55 exclusive. It all depends on the vin#. I am waiting on my sources information to help set the record clear. BTW, my guy is a Master Mechanic at a local MB dealership so there is a fair amount of credibility. I do believe that Carl's source is quite reptuable too. I cannot wait to find out the end result as I am waiting to repalce my mounts LOL!
Old 07-16-2005, 06:33 PM

Here are a few pictures. If you want more detailed ones please send me a PM. The car is in excellent condition and I have spared absolutely no expenses. B service was done 3 weeks ago (also had the transmission fluid changed and all brake pads changed). Just bought brand new BF-Goodrich tires(4) last week.Car needs nothing and will go many more miles. Let me know if you are interested.

Charlie
Attached Thumbnails Supercharged C43 for sale!!!-img_0972.jpg   Supercharged C43 for sale!!!-img_0960.jpg   Supercharged C43 for sale!!!-img_0968.jpg   Supercharged C43 for sale!!!-img_0951.jpg