C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

C43 Suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2006 | 08:17 PM

99 C43 AMG
C43 Suspension

Hi everyone! My first post!

I'd like to ask you guys what you think the best suspension is for the C43 '99. And, what other parts make a suspension upgrade complete besides just the springs. I'd want to do it right the first time if i'm going to upgrade at all.

In addition, I am a composites fabricator and I'd like to know if there were any parts for the C43 that are in need of carbon fiber fabbing.
Old 05-21-2006 | 08:27 PM

99 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Lensolo
Hi everyone! My first post!

I'd like to ask you guys what you think the best suspension is for the C43 '99. And, what other parts make a suspension upgrade complete besides just the springs. I'd want to do it right the first time if i'm going to upgrade at all.

In addition, I am a composites fabricator and I'd like to know if there were any parts for the C43 that are in need of carbon fiber fabbing.
haha... A little searching can go a long way. Sorry, no need to continue the suspension thread.
Old 05-21-2006 | 08:31 PM
SDR

'99 C43, '12 C63, '13 E350, '14 Sprinter
You could probably make a killing building CF airboxes.
Myself, I'd be interested in a replacement front engine cover (the one with the AMG logo on it) in CF to complement the RENNtech airbox I just put in.
Old 05-22-2006 | 05:51 AM

99 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by SDR
You could probably make a killing building CF airboxes.
Myself, I'd be interested in a replacement front engine cover (the one with the AMG logo on it) in CF to complement the RENNtech airbox I just put in.
That RT airbox you just put in looks great! I'm sure it works well too. I don't want to step on RENNtech's toes trying to re-engineer an airbox, but if anyone has an extra engine cover they'd like to donate to make a mold, I can see if it can work out.