Car Appreciation Day~

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 12:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'99 C43K AMG
Talking Car Appreciation Day~

Hi everybody,

I'd like to declare today, November 1st, Car Appreciation Day, a day when we celebrate the love we have for our cars and how well they treat us.

The reason I'm declaring this is because today, I got to experience all 3 aspects of driving. Accelerating, braking and cornering. On the commute to work, all the cars on the freeway suddenly decided to stop for no apparent reasons at all, and I stomped on the brakes to react to the situation before almost hitting the car in front of me, then the next lane opened, allowing me to switch pedals and WWWWEEEEE.. You get the picture..

As some of you may know, it rained around the Bay area today, and around where I work (Pleasanton), it was raining cats and dogs out there. Being in my C43, I was able to manuver around on the freeway as if I was on dry land, taking freeway bends at speeds above the speed limit.. (Don't want to disclose exactly how fast I was going )

Although it was sad seeing my car wet, knowing it will get dirty tomorrow after I've spent 5 1/2 hours detailing it last Saturday, I know I will continue to love and appreciate my car more by the day..

Let's celebrate the day..

p.s. Just a little post-detailing shot..
Attached Thumbnails Car Appreciation Day~-dscf2899mod.jpg  
Old 11-02-2006, 02:02 AM

Lexus GS 450h
Sounds like a good day to me, except it is now Nov 2nd....
Old 11-02-2006, 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

91' 300e // 99 300e TD // 00' ML55 AMG
man didnt u know, when u own an amg, every ****ing day is car appreciation day! hahah thaught u knew now u know