C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

Just bought an air mas sensor for my C43 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 03:05 AM
Banned

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts
Unhappy Just bought an air mas sensor for my C43 AMG

good day mates, I just thought I'd share something with you,a few weeks ago I bought an airmas sensor for my c43 amg, I bought it from:
BUYMBPARTS.COM speaking to the guys on the phone,they sounded like they were non friendly to me cuz I live outside United States,every seller who makes a living of selling items should be very happy when a person from overseas calls and wants to buy somthing from the seller,It felt like they didn't want to sell me an air mas sensor,having it shipped abroad,so what can I say about this= I was really dissapointed about this experiance, I have bought many stuff from US and all the sellers were really friendly except those from BUYMBPARTS.COM I don't think I will buy from these again.

In 2 weeks I will have the part replaced so I will see if it makes any diffrence,cuz my mb dealer said i have a faulty code on engine,but have not felt during driving that something is wrong the car runs and sound great.

I wanna know if any of you fellow forumbuddies has bought from this webshop before and was it full satisfaction or not=?