C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

c36 amg piston rings

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 01:22 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c36 amg piston rings

Please can some one help me,i live in south africa and im battling to find piston rings for my c36.The car has been in the workshop for over 3 months,AmG South africa are useless we ordered the pistons through them and they lost it the first time and now they have given us the wrong size im fed up im realy desperate to find these piston rings does any 1 have any information or a contact number of a place that makes piston rings,please help me it will be grately appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by yuvs.n
Please can some one help me,i live in south africa and im battling to find piston rings for my c36.The car has been in the workshop for over 3 months,AmG South africa are useless we ordered the pistons through them and they lost it the first time and now they have given us the wrong size im fed up im realy desperate to find these piston rings does any 1 have any information or a contact number of a place that makes piston rings,please help me it will be grately appreciated!!!!!!!!!!
I'm assuming you want stck piston rings? Another person who can possibly help you with this info is Finny and he posts in the E55 W211 section. He's from Australia and could possibly give you some close contacts. PM him.