C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

Euro Parts America

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 04:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c43
Euro Parts America

Sorry moderators if this was wrong to post. But I saw a link in one of these threads here where someone mentioned http://www.europartsamerica.com/ I clicked on it and liked what I saw so I called them. I asked if they had a part that I been looking for my c43 for a few days and they said yes. I placed the order with the option for next day air (which was $12.00, great price) and I received it before 10AM. If I would have ordered 2 things the next day air shipping would have gone down to $6.00 something which I have not seen this before buying from other places. Usually the shipping gets higher when you add something else to the basket.

The part came in a box that was very well packed for protection. When I installed the part I had a problem so I called them and told them the problem I was having. To make this short, they called ME like 3x to see how things where and shared info they had gathered from the supplier of the part. In the end they told me they can replace the part to see if maybe the first one was defective.

I have never posted something like this but their customer service was just great that I had to! They followed up on my concerns in detail and they where fantastic to buy from. I just wanted to write this incase anyone ever needed parts. Call them, you wont regret the purchase and the customer CARE. Even tho my FIRST purchase did not turn out well (yet), they are making sure I am fully satisfied. I will continue to buy from them, I love great customer service which is lacking in so many businesses today. I'm glad someone posted their link, would have never have found them.

Thanks for reading.