C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

Choices, choices, choices!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2010, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi A6 4.2 s-line
Choices, choices, choices!!!

So I am driving an 07 Audi A6 4.2L S-line. It is an awesome car,but I feel like its time for a change. I have fallen in love with the looks of the C63, and am sure by what I read that it must be awesome to drive. My only concern is the winter. Going from a fast Audi to a superfast Benz. I am in Montreal, and am not really worried about driving a rwd in the winter, however, the c63 is not your average rwd car. Any opinions/experiences to share? The alternative would be another A6 or maybe an S6.
Old 01-31-2010, 10:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C55
Originally Posted by mgcyr
So I am driving an 07 Audi A6 4.2L S-line. It is an awesome car,but I feel like its time for a change. I have fallen in love with the looks of the C63, and am sure by what I read that it must be awesome to drive. My only concern is the winter. Going from a fast Audi to a superfast Benz. I am in Montreal, and am not really worried about driving a rwd in the winter, however, the c63 is not your average rwd car. Any opinions/experiences to share? The alternative would be another A6 or maybe an S6.
You would have better luck in the C63 forum...a lot of AMG drivers drive their cars in the winter with no problem as long as you have the correct snow tires and are driving it like a normal car.

I personally try not to drive mine in the snow or heavy rain because a) its no fun b) they throw sand everywhere here in the seattle area c) I just drive my 4x4 jeep in inclimate weather.