Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
1999 C43, 2008 P30 E63, 2014 SQ5, 2024 Model Y Performance
Kill stories from saturday

So I had 2 kill stories from Saturday's beach trip ,

1.) I pull into this gas station that is pretty much the last stop for about 40 miles before you head through the pass. I know this gas station very well as I have stopped here every time I go to the beach for gas or something to drink. I had gas and was there to get a beverage, I walked in and the store is gutted and they have signs EVERYWHERE that say "YES WE ARE OPEN, YES WE STILL SELL GAS, NO WE DON'T SELL ANYTHING ELSE". I was really thirsty and had planned on getting a drink from this gas station. I asked the KID behind the counter who was stuffing his face with a cheese burger why they didn't sell drinks anymore, to which he replied something I couldn't make out due to the cheese burger blocking the opening to his mouth. I did however pick up on a sarcastic tone. I laughed at the kid, hopped in my C43, and SMOKED 'Em all the way out of the parking lot (childish I know but I was dealing with a child). As I hop on the road fish tailing and such this blue 'stang comes flying up and starts riding my ***. Obviously this pony wants a piece of the black stallion that is my C43 and I immediately oblige. From 40-90 mph I just keep pulling and pulling until I am about 2 1/2 car lengths ahead and I decide the little pony has had enough and I pull into the slow lane and let the lame horse trot by.

2.) About 35-45 minutes later I have a lowered 2001 Volvo S60 turbo riding my *** so I pull into the slow lane again and let him come up. As he goes to pass he slows and starts to pace me, once again it is obvious to me that the swedish fish wants a piece and once again I oblige. This wasn't even fair, I spanked this guy INSTANTLY . It was so bad I slowed down and got behind this guy, honked my horn to let him know I was coming and I waited to see his exhaust blow the puff of smoke to indicate to me he was full throttle. I started about 2 car lengths behind this guy and floored it @ 60mph, by 90 mph I had already changed lanes and was BLOWING past this guy, waving to him as I passed (I'm such a nice guy) this guy is STARING at his speedometer/tachometer in disbelief as I am passing this guy like he is standing still. The look on this guys face was PRICELESS, I WISH I COULD OF GOT A PIC. I LOVE MY C43!!!!!!

I washed my car RIGHT before we left and snapped a couple shots.
Kill stories from saturday-beach-trip-1.jpg
Kill stories from saturday-beach-trip-3.jpg

Here are some pics I snapped of my C43 @ the gas station from the first kill story. I snapped these shots right before I talked to the cheese burger kid.
Kill stories from saturday-beach-trip-4.jpg
Kill stories from saturday-beach-trip-5.jpg
Attached Thumbnails Kill stories from saturday-beach-trip-2.jpg  
Old 06-06-2010, 04:41 PM

Received 70 Likes on 54 Posts
W210 DRFT BNZ
Ugh.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
BMW and Mercedes
Confused at how the first story was a kill, but not surprising about the S60. Careful out there, don't wanna rack up too many tickets....that's modding money
Old 06-06-2010, 08:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
1999 C43, 2008 P30 E63, 2014 SQ5, 2024 Model Y Performance
Originally Posted by FLYNAVY
Confused at how the first story was a kill, but not surprising about the S60. Careful out there, don't wanna rack up too many tickets....that's modding money
indeed...... I need all the $$$$ I can get to put into my C43 and my future E55 .... I have had my fill of racing for a while, I'll be cruising for the time being. Oh yeah, the first kill is iffy I'll give you that.