C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

AMG Private Lounge Gathering September 24th - Details!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 10:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SL65, E55T, Pending S65
AMG Private Lounge Gathering September 24th - Details!

AMG Private Lounge Gathering September 24th

The full details have been released for the AMG Private Lounge Gathering on September 24th at Laguna Seca Raceway.

The event will take place from 1:30 PM to 7:30 PM and will include AMG Vehicles on Display, AMG Private Lounge Team members from Germany and an Autocross Course amongst other surprises.

You must be an AMG owner to attend. The event is free but registration is required. Full details including the schedule can be found on the AMG Private Lounge here:

http://www.mercedes-amg.com/privatel...ad.php?t=37912
Old 09-09-2011, 10:59 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
moon buggy
Just to clarify on the autocross course... (copied from Private lounge)

"As we know our members would like a chance to drive at this event, we have been able to set aside time from 5 PM to 7 PM where we will be able to use the AMG Driving Academy Auto Cross course. Due to the limed time that we have to use the course it will only be open to AMG Private Lounge members for participation. We will not be able to accommodate members' guests as drivers.

Please keep in mind that the purpose of this event is to allow our Private Lounge members a chance to get together, view AMG vehicles and talk with the AMG Private Lounge Team. THIS IS NOT AN ON TRACK EVENT – MEMBERS WILL NOT HAVE A CHANCE TO DRIVE ON THE LAGUNA SECA RACEWAY TRACK AS A PART OF THIS EVENT. "

Last edited by ob1kenobi; 09-09-2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Added a paragraph for clarification.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SL65, E55T, Pending S65
Might want to ask that question on the PL. In the past Autocross at Laguna has been done on the large parking area adjacent to the garages.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
moon buggy
I did via PM.

Between 5-7PM timeframe has been set aside for PL members however it
maybe for a limited number of members only. I'm guessing there will be a lottery on who can be on the track.
I don't plan to stick around that late since I have to drive back to the Bay Area.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by Schiznick
Might want to ask that question on the PL. In the past Autocross at Laguna has been done on the large parking area adjacent to the garages.

Last edited by ob1kenobi; 09-09-2011 at 11:40 AM.