C43 FENDER?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 03:37 PM

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
2006 E55 AMG/1996 C36 AMG/1999 C43/55 AMG
C43 FENDER?

Hey Guys,

Someone ran into the front passenger side of my C43. Only the fender,nose and headlight assembly sustained damage. The entire right side was slightly scraped to the rear wheel lip. No damage, just paint. The insurance company is allowing me to purchase all brand new parts for my car and submit the receipt for reimbursement. They are going to paint the entire car as over three quarters of the car needed painting. I've located a brand new front nose,nose trim,headlight assembly,corner light and all hardware. I've located all of the parts but the passenger side fender. Does anyone know where the part# is located on the fender? Were the C43 fenders rolled at the AMG plant or are they completely different part#'s? All I can track down is the basic C Class fender part#'s. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Last edited by nkctb7; 11-11-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 C36 AMG, 1998 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by nkctb7
Hey Guys,

Someone ran into the front passenger side of my C43. Only the fender,nose and headlight assembly sustained damage. The entire right side was slightly scraped to the rear wheel lip. No damage, just paint. The insurance company is allowing me to purchase all brand new parts for my car and submit the receipt for reimbursement. They are going to paint the entire car as over three quarters of the car needed painting. I've located a brand new front nose,nose trim,headlight assembly,corner light and all hardware. I've located all of the parts but the passenger side fender. Does anyone know where the part# is located on the fender? Were the C43 fenders rolled at the AMG plant or are they completely different part#'s? All I can track down is the basic C Class fender part#'s. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
The fenders were rolled by AMG, so I imagine your best bet is to buy the C-class fender and have it rolled. I know you can get the factory AMG rolling specs pretty easily, as I've seen them posted here a few times.