C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

Still Selling Modifications

Old 02-20-2018, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 110 Likes on 93 Posts
c43
Still Selling Modifications

Hey everyone.

Just wanted to post that im still making these modifications. I get emails from time to time people asking me so wanted to let people know...

Right now I'm selling three items that go well together. You dont have to order all three but it would be good to for best performance.

Selling:

1- Air box, modified using the stock C43 air box. I remove all restrictions from the inside. Than I raise it from the back so the engine will breathe much better. This has been dyno tested to make 10HP/10TQ. Performance is really good, all customers have posted positive reviews.

2- MAF housing, I port it to have more air volume. If you also buy the elbow i port match it to the top of the elbow for better flow.

3- Elbow, which goes between the maf housing and the throttle body. I remove the inside flaps and port it for a bit more air volume.

I do paint all these items so when you receive them they will look brand new, just like OEM.

Price depends on how much I paid for the parts to modify. Between 450-525 in most cases shipped within the USA.

Feel free to Private Message or email geo3617(@)gmail.com

Thanks for reading.

George.

Last edited by speed43; 02-24-2018 at 08:48 AM.