1995 C36 - For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C36
1995 C36 - For Sale

Hello MBWorld Community,

I have been browsing these threads for many years, but have never posted until now. I've learned a lot about my beloved C36 from this forum and figured this would be the appropriate place to turn now that it's time to sell. Although I have a very limited knowledge of cars, I have enjoyed the great fun (and challenges) of owning a C36 for the past 7 years and have this community to thank for providing me with a better understanding of the common problems these cars have, and even saving me a few bucks at the mechanic. Thank you.

With that said, this car has 161k miles I have owned the vehicle for over 7 years and in that time I have only put 45k miles on it. It has been driven very little in the past 2 years. I honestly don't have a good understanding of the valuation of these cars (seems to be all over the map depending on condition) and am just looking for a fair deal. If there's no interest on this forum, I'd really appreciate any direction on a fair price to ask for on Craigslist.

Pros: I feel that overall this car has been well-maintained under the hood including replacement of many of the common issues associate with this particular model:
  • Clean Title
  • Wiring Harness replaced (2011)
  • Control Arm Bushings replaced (~2012)
  • Motor Mounts replaced (~2012)
  • Head Gasket replaced (~2015)
  • Water Pump replaced (~ last 12 months)

I have a USB drive with PDFs of many of the vehicle records.

Cons:
  • Ocean air and direct sunlight have taken their toll on the paint. Clear-coat is not in good shape and body is beginning to show signs of rust.
  • The interior leather is in great shape, however, wood trim is flaking and headliner is sagging.
  • The throttle body requires cleaning.

Thanks for taking a look and please let me know if interested! I'm located in Laguna.

Old 10-10-2018, 01:10 PM

C36
Added to Craigslist, asking $3,000.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:39 AM

1995 Nissan 300ZX 1995 BMW M3 2000 Audi S4 2012 Rs5
??

Did you sell this car?