C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

The time has come for me to sell.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-15-2019, 10:51 PM
RPB

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
The time has come for me to sell.

I’m throwing it out there I will be listing my ‘95 C36 for sale in the near future. I have one too many cars right now. I bought the car almost 9-10 yrs ago w/ 101k miles. She now has 145k; I acquired it from the daughter of the original owner. I have the window sticker and some interesting documentation from Germany specific to the car which I have never seen before. The car needs a little work, but minor stuff. No bodywork or anything like that. No accident history and a clean Carfax. I have all the records dating back to the first svc. The head gasket was done at 51k as goodwill under the factory warranty at the original MB dealer in WV. Always maintained - the original trans fluid was swapped around 80-85k. Mobil 1 (synthetic) every 4-5k. Coolant flush at local MB dealership..

I felt the need to post in this section first after conversing with some of you guys for ages now. Great seeing how active this section is which is a testament to the build quality. I will update with an asking price in the next day or so. In addition to some pics of the car. I reside in Northern VA, if there is any interest ping me and I will be sure to get back to you.

Cheers,

-Rob

Cheers,

-Rob

Last edited by RPB; 07-15-2019 at 11:37 PM.