C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

C43 SOMETIMES LESS POWER HELP PLEASE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2023, 05:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c43
C43 SOMETIMES LESS POWER HELP PLEASE

If someone could help me I would be so thankful.. I bought a 2019 c43 sedan from mercedes pre owned with 42 thousand miles and it has a 3 year warranty. anyways, what ive noticed is, sometimes I will floor it and I will not get full power. I look at the gauges and sometimes it'll be a maximum of 290 torque sometimes it goes 330 torque and most of the time luckily I get the full 380 torque. but there are some instances when I floor it and I can feel the car is not giving full power. Even with esc off so it's not abs or anything. I took it to the dealer and they drove it (of course the problem did not happen) and they said nothing was wrong with it. I really want to fix it as it is so annoying when I floor it and I only get like 3/4 of the power. It is starting to make me not like the car and I really really want it fixed. Does anyone know what this could be? it is not everyone, just like half the time or a quarter of the time this issue occurs.
Old 03-28-2023, 04:48 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
C43 AMG W202
This area is for the original (and best) W202 C43, you'll have better luck posting in the W205 section 👍🏼
Old 03-28-2023, 08:55 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,534 Likes on 2,155 Posts
PFL205.064 with M276.823 (Oil pump solenoid defeated)
Originally Posted by juliarose99
If someone could help me I would be so thankful.. I bought a 2019 c43 sedan from mercedes pre owned with 42 thousand miles and it has a 3 year warranty. anyways, what ive noticed is, sometimes I will floor it and I will not get full power. I look at the gauges and sometimes it'll be a maximum of 290 torque sometimes it goes 330 torque and most of the time luckily I get the full 380 torque. but there are some instances when I floor it and I can feel the car is not giving full power. Even with esc off so it's not abs or anything. I took it to the dealer and they drove it (of course the problem did not happen) and they said nothing was wrong with it. I really want to fix it as it is so annoying when I floor it and I only get like 3/4 of the power. It is starting to make me not like the car and I really really want it fixed. Does anyone know what this could be? it is not everyone, just like half the time or a quarter of the time this issue occurs.
Seems like you are a bit (just a bit lost OP), you went inside the wrong home let's direct you back to the correct home : )
https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-amg-216/
You should post your thread there and at the same time hopefully this thread I found helps: https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...-no-codes.html
The following users liked this post:
Sulaco (03-29-2023)