Sponsored by:

Secret Menu/vehicle hacks

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 07:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C450 AMG
Secret Menu/vehicle hacks

Hey everyone looking for a list of secret functions like disabling the ESP through the shop menu. Not sure if there is anymore but i would sure like to know about them. Sorry if this has already been discussed. Thanks in advance!!!
Old 08-17-2016, 09:03 PM

Received 81 Likes on 71 Posts
2016 C63S
Check out my site in my sig. In the FAQ section there is a description on how to access the "shop" menu which allows dyno mode. There are also some other functions but not much use. To disable esp you just need to press and hold the esp button for a few seconds.
None of these things are permenant changes and have to be done each time the car is shut down.
there is also another "dealer" menu in the command system antihero member found but nothing of use in that one(so far) there is a thread in there someone how to get to it
Old 08-17-2016, 09:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C450 AMG
Originally Posted by bgm130
Check out my site in my sig. In the FAQ section there is a description on how to access the "shop" menu which allows dyno mode. There are also some other functions but not much use. To disable esp you just need to press and hold the esp button for a few seconds.
None of these things are permenant changes and have to be done each time the car is shut down.
there is also another "dealer" menu in the command system antihero member found but nothing of use in that one(so far) there is a thread in there someone how to get to it

Thanks man can you send me the link. i will check it out
Old 08-17-2016, 09:20 PM

Received 81 Likes on 71 Posts
2016 C63S
http://c450amg.com/c63-s-faq/

Dirext to the FAQ. First item.