C43 designo coupe interior?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 07:20 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 C43. 2006 Ford GT. 2017 Wrangler. 2010 S4
C43 designo coupe interior?

Hey guys,

I tried to search for the answer to this question but couldn't find a solid answer (maybe I'm just bad at using the search engine though). Is it possible to get any of the designo interior options on the C43 coupe? I know on the sedan that you can get the saddle brown or black/white designo interiors, but neither of those are an option on the MB website for the coupe. Thanks!
Old 01-02-2017, 03:03 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 C43 Sedan and 2018 E300 Sedan. 2015 S550 gone.
Originally Posted by 303_AMG
Hey guys,

I tried to search for the answer to this question but couldn't find a solid answer (maybe I'm just bad at using the search engine though). Is it possible to get any of the designo interior options on the C43 coupe? I know on the sedan that you can get the saddle brown or black/white designo interiors, but neither of those are an option on the MB website for the coupe. Thanks!
According to the MBUSA build configurator, it appears you cannot order the Designo seat option for the coupe. I got it on the sedan and it was one of the main reasons I ordered this model (In addition to all the other great reasons.)
Old 01-02-2017, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Vallie123
According to the MBUSA build configurator, it appears you cannot order the Designo seat option for the coupe. I got it on the sedan and it was one of the main reasons I ordered this model (In addition to all the other great reasons.)
I just wanted to know if anybody knew if it is an option in reality despite not being on the build configurator. There are a few options in reality when you order that are not available on the configurator. For example, it's possible on the sedan to get the designo interior with the upgraded AMG performance seats, despite the fact that the website build configurator doesn't allow you to do that (the online configurator makes you get the black leather with red stitching or black MB tex/dinamica when ordering the AMG performance seats).

I already ordered my C43 sedan, but it doesn't start being built until February, so I was debating switching to a coupe (originally it was going to be my only car so I needed a sedan, but I ended up getting an SUV too, so now a coupe is an option).
Old 01-02-2017, 03:34 PM

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by 303_AMG
I just wanted to know if anybody knew if it is an option in reality despite not being on the build configurator. There are a few options in reality when you order that are not available on the configurator. For example, it's possible on the sedan to get the designo interior with the upgraded AMG performance seats, despite the fact that the website build configurator doesn't allow you to do that (the online configurator makes you get the black leather with red stitching or black MB tex/dinamica when ordering the AMG performance seats).

I already ordered my C43 sedan, but it doesn't start being built until February, so I was debating switching to a coupe (originally it was going to be my only car so I needed a sedan, but I ended up getting an SUV too, so now a coupe is an option).
The Designo interior was available during the early release of the DOG for the coupe. I was going to order it at the time, but I waited too long. They ended up removing the option altogether (it was $5500 CAD). Perhaps inquire with the GM at your local dealer to see if it's a possibility at all.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tej7
The Designo interior was available during the early release of the DOG for the coupe. I was going to order it at the time, but I waited too long. They ended up removing the option altogether (it was $5500 CAD). Perhaps inquire with the GM at your local dealer to see if it's a possibility at all.
Oh damn, thank you very much for the info! I will call and ask as soon as they're open.