C43 Amg Coupe Aftermarket Suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 03:56 PM

Received 71 Likes on 59 Posts
17' C43 Coupe
C43 Amg Coupe Aftermarket Suspension

Hello All,

I have been searching and have yet to find aftermarket suspension for the coupes. I believe that the sedan 450 suspension can work on the coupes, but has anyone found suspension for the coupes only? I see H & R suspension gives the sedans a 1.2" drop all around, i was hoping the coupe would go lower if they were to offer one. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shazar
Old 01-18-2017, 04:44 PM
3WD
SPONSOR

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Car
Hello Shazar,

We have looked into this ourselves and found that KW is currently working on a kit right now. Once it becomes available, we will be posting the information up.

Thank you!
Old 01-18-2017, 06:30 PM

17' C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by 3WD
Hello Shazar,
We have looked into this ourselves and found that KW is currently working on a kit right now. Once it becomes available, we will be posting the information up.

Thank you!
Hey 3wd, thanks for that. Will they be releasing springs only?or a full coil over system?or both. Thank you for the reply.
Old 01-18-2017, 06:36 PM
3WD
SPONSOR

Received 39 Likes on 37 Posts
Car
Originally Posted by ShazV6
Hey 3wd, thanks for that. Will they be releasing springs only?or a full coil over system?or both. Thank you for the reply.
Hello again,

From the information we've obtained, it seems to be only coilovers.

Thank you!
Old 01-18-2017, 06:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts
Mercedes-AMG
Originally Posted by ShazV6
Hello All,

I have been searching and have yet to find aftermarket suspension for the coupes. I believe that the sedan 450 suspension can work on the coupes, but has anyone found suspension for the coupes only? I see H & R suspension gives the sedans a 1.2" drop all around, i was hoping the coupe would go lower if they were to offer one. Can anyone help point me in the right direction? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shazar
We are also working on a Coilover Suspension for the C 43 Coupe. However, still in the early development phase.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 132 Likes on 116 Posts
c-fo-fiddy
We have adjustable suspension that is developed by AMG. If you are planning on tracking the car a bunch and not use the car for a daily (which I don't think the c43/c63 is a good choice for this purpose), then I would look into coilovers.

but for daily use, just adding performance springs by H&R is the way to go. You'll get the drop you're looking for and still retain the AMG suspension that is more than capable for aggressive and spirited driving.

I love having buttons for exhaust/motor/suspension. Adjustability is so much better than being stuck with one setup.

Bags would be cool as well. I personally wouldn't modify my car to that extent since it's a lease. But if I owned it and planned on keeping the car for 5+ years.....
Old 01-18-2017, 09:27 PM

17' C43 Coupe
Hey guys, thank you all for the helpful information. But I'm looking for springs and not so much for a full coilover system. I guess I will order the c450 springs as I believe that should work on the coupes if I am not mistaken. If anyone could shed some light on that topic that would be much appreciated.