Sponsored by:

New Member With New 2017 C43 AMG COUPE PREMIUM PLUS • LOTS OF EXTRAS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 02:22 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C43AMG 2017
Cool New Member With New 2017 C43 AMG COUPE PREMIUM PLUS • LOTS OF EXTRAS

Hi all, thought I'd share my new C43 AMG Coupe Premium Plus with you. I worked my socks off to get this (I am a car detailer by trade in Essex).

It has the 19"wheel upgrade, Premium Plus as above so all the goodies like the Burmester sound system bigger screen, many extras, the AMG Performance seat upgrade, Performance exhaust (I believe these come as standard on the Coupe)? exterior carbon fibre package (rear wrap round spoiler and mirror casings) interior carbon fibre package and probably lots more I can't remember.

I didn't let the dealership prepare the vehicle and collected it with all exterior and interior wraps still on which is the best way to avoid any swirl marks, abrasions being put in by the valeters, plus a bit of German dirt. This will be having a full on new car detail and Suntek paint protection film installed to the full front end, side skirts and lower rear bumper very soon, so i'll put a video up and some pictures of it once I complete the detail and coated in a superior Japanese ceramic coating.

Here's a few pictures and a cold start of the performance exhaust at Southend Mercedes in Essex. I look forward to any Essex meets/shows etc. It will be on show down at Breakfast at Brooklands meet on the 23rd April, as I am staying down there in their hotel for the night so will be visiting Mercedes World too (AGAIN!).

Cheers!

Cold Start Video.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8t...TYW22rdb9s4w3A

Right by the entrance

-img_9821_zpsdfnxpdel.jpg
-img_9822_zpsayujnbgk.jpg
-img_9826_zpszpwh0pbw.jpg
-img_9829_zpsxo6g6oru.jpg
-img_9830_zps6uheirhf.jpg

It's first bath at home, currently under cover indoors waiting for me to detail it!
-img_9838_zpspk9fgz4r.jpg
Old 03-22-2017, 02:49 PM

Received 113 Likes on 82 Posts
c43 Amg coupe
Congrats! Car looks great!
Old 03-22-2017, 04:51 PM

Received 182 Likes on 143 Posts
2017 C43
Fantastic, congratulations! Fruits of thy labor... nothing feels better!