Sponsored by:

AMG DRIVERS PACKAGE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8GT 6MT
Originally Posted by 5ilver-5urfer
I'm not sure if you can configure the brilliant blue with cranberry red - but it might be surprisingly good. The "superman" build with Estoril Blue and Coral Leather is actually really popular amongst the BMW fan base. Coral is a lot brighter than our Cranberry though so it might not be an apples to apples comparison.
Don't tempt me! Wife didn't think it would work but I am picturing it in my head and it's working lol. Issue is none of the models in inventory have this configuration so it would need to be and '18 and I'm unlikely to get a decent deal on a factory order according to the one dealer I spoke to.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:19 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C43 AMG
Originally Posted by unr1
what do you use that wire coming out of the center console for?
its a cellphone holder. spider mount?
Old 05-10-2017, 03:28 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2013 C350 Coupe
My dealership that I bought my c350 from contacted me and told me of a 2016 C450 they had just gotten in, with 10k miles, and they were asking $51k for. My first question was does it have the performance exhaust/AMG driver's package, and the answer was no, so I declined to even look at the car.

I love the idea of having the ability to change the intensity of the exhaust with just the touch of a button.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
09 Jeep Wrangler
Originally Posted by matteo882
Don't tempt me! Wife didn't think it would work but I am picturing it in my head and it's working lol. Issue is none of the models in inventory have this configuration so it would need to be and '18 and I'm unlikely to get a decent deal on a factory order according to the one dealer I spoke to.
That is BS. Where are you located? They are trying to clear 17 inventory and are pushing you to make a sale.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:06 PM

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 507, 2012 R350
Originally Posted by matteo882

True. No dealer will order the Superman build. I was thinking of doing it but went with the grey leather on my Brilliant Blue. You should still be able to get 4-5% on a factory build. I know my dealer in Ottawa would do it if you want to make a drive.