Sponsored by:

18' C43 AMG Custom Order In

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 06:46 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
2018 C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by sean1.8t
God I WISH that the blue looked like that. Looks sexy exaggerated like that. I also wish red was an option. How do they put orange in there and not red!?

I thought that was one of the few changes for 2018; upping the color options to like 16 or something like that, no?

Are those new sport seats? Or are those the normal AMG seats and I just don't recognize them from this angle?
As far as I know nothing changed with the ambient lighting but I'm going to call my dealer and ask them. I know the S class has 16 colors and the brightness is way better, but still we're paying a lot for a car, the lighting should be better. I'm sure again black leather it's not going to be as bright, gonna see since mines a custom order if they can put in a special request to add better LEDs lol, I know a long shot...

Seats shouldn't of changed, although I got performance seats because I liked them better and can do without the ventilation. I think all the c43s in 18' still come with AMG sport seats with the option for performance ones.