Connecticut Shop recommendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 03:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2017 C43 AMG Sedan
Connecticut Shop recommendations

Hello all,

I just recently got my first MB C43 AMG sedan in white and absoloutley love it. I upgraded from a 2011 civic SI Ha.

Can anyone from the western CT area near danbury or fairfield county, Stamford/Norwalk/Fairfield can recommend a shop to bring my car too. Im looking into possibly getting the AWE touring exhaust, H&R lowering springs and maybe some vinyl work done to it.

All help very much appreciated, and i enjoy reading the threads. owning a MB is a dream. Thanks
Old 07-10-2017, 03:46 PM

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
Mercedes Benz C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Nickm7
Hello all,

I just recently got my first MB C43 AMG sedan in white and absoloutley love it. I upgraded from a 2011 civic SI Ha.

Can anyone from the western CT area near danbury or fairfield county, Stamford/Norwalk/Fairfield can recommend a shop to bring my car too. Im looking into possibly getting the AWE touring exhaust, H&R lowering springs and maybe some vinyl work done to it.

All help very much appreciated, and i enjoy reading the threads. owning a MB is a dream. Thanks
AMR is in Danbury, which they have the highest power tune on the market for our platform. Also, right next door to them is VRD Customs who does install, vinyl wrapping, etc.

It is so convenient because while VRD is doing the wrap, AMR takes the ECU out and programs it! Hitting two birds with one stone with that one lol we took my buddies 43 up there for a chrome delete and a tune.
The following users liked this post:
Nickm7 (07-10-2017)
Old 07-10-2017, 05:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2017 C43 AMG Sedan
So I notice a lot of people do the red vinyl which I think is awesome. What other ideas do you guys think about doing with the white C43. Also would a black hood wrap be too much ? Looking for suggestions. Thank you all [img]webkit-fake-url://de60d9b4-2afb-4f1c-bc11-b16011493aac/imagepng[/img]
Old 07-11-2017, 09:52 AM

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
Mercedes Benz C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Nickm7
So I notice a lot of people do the red vinyl which I think is awesome. What other ideas do you guys think about doing with the white C43. Also would a black hood wrap be too much ? Looking for suggestions. Thank you all [img]webkit-fake-url://de60d9b4-2afb-4f1c-bc11-b16011493aac/imagepng[/img]
I have seen the red done to the front lip and it looked nice. Follow VRD Customs and AMR Performance on instagram and you will see some Mercedes and get some ideas.

Also, if you are local to them you should stop in and talk to Mark. He is very talented and creative when it comes to vinyl. He will make your car look nasty!