Sponsored by:

Dinamica

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 06:20 PM

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts
2018 C43 Sedan
Dinamica

Are the dinamica seats comfortable? I am sort of bummed that I can't get regular MB tex in this car because I prefer MB tex to leather because it wears better.

This would be a daily driver and I wear suits and stuff. Is the Dinamica gonna be a hassle compared to the MB-Tex I have in my current C300. I love the seats I have now.
Old 07-29-2017, 04:27 AM

Received 87 Likes on 83 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Saloon
Originally Posted by Snarfalus
Are the dinamica seats comfortable? I am sort of bummed that I can't get regular MB tex in this car because I prefer MB tex to leather because it wears better.

This would be a daily driver and I wear suits and stuff. Is the Dinamica gonna be a hassle compared to the MB-Tex I have in my current C300. I love the seats I have now.
Yes the seats are comfy provided you adjust them properly. Not sure what other 'stuff' you wear but I wear suits too and have had no problems with the suits or the seats. You'll be fine, but in case you want to get some more suits, Saville Row, W1 in London have some pretty good tailors...
Old 07-29-2017, 07:57 AM

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts
2018 C43 Sedan
No what I mean is, like in the summer I am wearing wool suit pants for work. Does the material breath? Is it going to it clingy. I mean if it wasn't my work daily driver I wouldn't even ask, but I drive like 15-20k miles a year for work. (To and from various courthouses, client meetings, ect) The MB-TEX has been just awesome for a workhorse car. It looks BRAND NEW after 50,000 miles. I am just trying to get some impressions of the dynimica. I really don't want to option up the C43 with leather because I already am adding Nav, burmeister, pano roof, met paint, and possibly amg wheel.

But nobody seems to have a car with dynimica to sit in and try.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:07 AM

Received 183 Likes on 143 Posts
2017 C43
Originally Posted by Snarfalus
No what I mean is, like in the summer I am wearing wool suit pants for work. Does the material breath? Is it going to it clingy. I mean if it wasn't my work daily driver I wouldn't even ask, but I drive like 15-20k miles a year for work. (To and from various courthouses, client meetings, ect) The MB-TEX has been just awesome for a workhorse car. It looks BRAND NEW after 50,000 miles. I am just trying to get some impressions of the dynimica. I really don't want to option up the C43 with leather because I already am adding Nav, burmeister, pano roof, met paint, and possibly amg wheel.

But nobody seems to have a car with dynimica to sit in and try.
yes, it will be clingy. Before ordering i test drove one with Dinamica. I was wearing cargo shorts and it rode up my crotch, no joke. But, I was ordering one with leather seats and i was just there to test the car so I didn't mind it much. Can't tell about breathability as it was just a short drive...