C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New C43 AMG Coupe Night Edition Release?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW M235i
New C43 AMG Coupe Night Edition Release?

Just curious if anyone has any info on the release of the updated 2018 C43 AMG? I was thinking it was July but haven't seen squat yet. I know that a few of you have ordered, just curious on when we can build online and order with correct pricing? Any help appreciated!
Old 08-03-2017, 06:05 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 Lexus IS350 F Sport
It's already on there, just google 2018 c43 amg. And you'll see builder on mb website. My custom build was said to arrive in beginning of October but I assume the 18s should hit the lot before that!
Old 08-03-2017, 10:07 AM

BMW M235i
Originally Posted by sinaca
It's already on there, just google 2018 c43 amg. And you'll see builder on mb website. My custom build was said to arrive in beginning of October but I assume the 18s should hit the lot before that!
Intersting! I see a few changes for the sedan but the builder of the coupe looks to not have changed....on the spec .pdf there were actual packages like the Night Edition that came with specific wheels and things like that but I don't see any of that on there now.

There also was supposed to be a AMG Performance Studio Package but I don't see things like that?

Congrats on your build! Did you already get a price and work that all out?
Old 08-03-2017, 12:15 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2014 Lexus IS350 F Sport
You're right, I also noticed some stuff that the PDF had was missing. I know a dealer can spec it up as you want and give you the price as of now.

And thank you so much, I'm pretty excited for it. For the price (61,345) they said that they can negotiate a certain percentage off the msrp but my guy assured me he will get me the best deal possible, and he did that with the 17s for me, I just wanted certain options that weren't available in the 17s on the lot near me, so I ended up doing a custom build. For the money factor and residual he said he will be able to tell me those in the month that the car is arriving. But also mentioned that the residual will be higher than the 17s so that'll help offset the price difference between 17s and 18s a little.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:52 PM

BMW M235i
Originally Posted by sinaca
You're right, I also noticed some stuff that the PDF had was missing. I know a dealer can spec it up as you want and give you the price as of now.

And thank you so much, I'm pretty excited for it. For the price (61,345) they said that they can negotiate a certain percentage off the msrp but my guy assured me he will get me the best deal possible, and he did that with the 17s for me, I just wanted certain options that weren't available in the 17s on the lot near me, so I ended up doing a custom build. For the money factor and residual he said he will be able to tell me those in the month that the car is arriving. But also mentioned that the residual will be higher than the 17s so that'll help offset the price difference between 17s and 18s a little.
Cool thanks for the help man! Yah I'd love to be able to build it with all the new cool stuff to cost it out. Just emailed the dealer, I'll keep you guys posted! Thanks again!
Old 08-03-2017, 11:44 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
2018 C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by 007Ja
Just curious if anyone has any info on the release of the updated 2018 C43 AMG? I was thinking it was July but haven't seen squat yet. I know that a few of you have ordered, just curious on when we can build online and order with correct pricing? Any help appreciated!
Whats up man. I have a custom ordered 2018 C43 Coupe being build on 9/1 .. hoping to take delivery about 3 weeks from that date according to the dealer.

I ticked every option available, MSRP is somewhere around 73,500. The studio performance package was a big deal for me, thats why I waited for the 18's. The new black wheels and blacked out grille was a huge deal breaker for me. Im going nuts waiting for this thing.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:15 AM

BMW M235i
Originally Posted by Vincent Aiosa
Whats up man. I have a custom ordered 2018 C43 Coupe being build on 9/1 .. hoping to take delivery about 3 weeks from that date according to the dealer.

I ticked every option available, MSRP is somewhere around 73,500. The studio performance package was a big deal for me, thats why I waited for the 18's. The new black wheels and blacked out grille was a huge deal breaker for me. Im going nuts waiting for this thing.
Dude! That's awesome man...I'm pumped for you! Agreed, the Studio Performance is a must, totally worth the wait. I can't wait to start to see and hear some of the deals that people get as well as the Coupe builder going live online!
Old 08-11-2017, 08:13 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2021 GLC43 AMG SUV | 2017 C43 AMG COUPE | 2014 CLA250
Originally Posted by Vincent Aiosa

did you get a good deal on your coupe ? I wish I waited for the studio performance package. And the rear diffuser looks normal as opposed to before