MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 153 Likes on 118 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
AMR #1 .... it's very simple!
Old 09-19-2017, 12:11 PM
Former Member

Received 94 Likes on 89 Posts
CLS
OE, you keep obfuscating and posting ad hominems to mislead. So he was banned, it happened and all you guys do is try to put him in a bad or false light. Six years is a heartbeat in the life of a business.

I don't care how many sales you have, the way you continue to deal with this matter is disgusting.

And, as I recall, there are other complaints, from others, which may have ended well, BUT STARTED BADLY.

Please post the BBB link as I can't even find a company listing for you in Houston.

I'll post the content for you, if you can't.

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 09-19-2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 12:18 PM
Former Member

CLS
Originally Posted by Gungaslow
AMR #1 .... it's very simple!
Gunga, do the boys in Churchill and Svalbard vouch for AMR?

Have you ever seen so much writhing and twisting in your life?

I wouldn't trust your car to those guys....
Old 09-19-2017, 12:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 C43 sedan
Originally Posted by CFG
Gunga, do the boys in Churchill and Svalbard vouch for AMR?

Have you ever seen so much writhing and twisting in your life?

I wouldn't trust your car to those guys....
AMR gave me a free polar bear sticker also!!
Old 09-19-2017, 12:24 PM
Former Member

CLS
Here is my yelp favorite, from 2016:

1.0 star rating 6/8/2016
If you want to blow your motor and have a bad tune eurocharged is the way to go. Blew my Benzs motor and found out the airflow wasn't flowing properly and another shop told me my tune from eurocharged is what caused my problems. And the owner is a dick as well

Remote? Lies? Isolated transaction?

The comment on the owner's character (which I assume metaphorical) is troubling, and I've seen it in postings before: crap fights with customers initially, that go on far too long before often unhappy resolution.

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 09-19-2017 at 12:29 PM.
The following users liked this post:
getmercd (09-19-2017)
Old 09-19-2017, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 C43 sedan
Originally Posted by CFG

1.0 star rating 6/8/2016
If you want to blow your motor and have a bad tune eurocharged is the way to go. Blew my Benzs motor and found out the airflow wasn't flowing properly and another shop told me my tune from eurocharged is what caused my problems. And the owner is a dick as well

And they don't even give polar bear stickers!!??
Old 09-19-2017, 12:27 PM
Former Member

CLS
But, it appears the ad hominem attacks are free.

As seen, the good will of a business is based largely on how it QUICKLY or TIMELY it HANDLES any or ALL complaints, not its supposed many successes.

Polar bears and little men bearing scrolls shop around.

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 09-19-2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:15 PM

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
C450 AMG
Originally Posted by ShazV6
The 11.8 @ 116 was tune only. Downpipes and 50 shot was done after. This was discussed previously many times.

^ this was not done tune only, please read the comment section as the Youtube Uploader posted in there his modifications to achieve 116.

DOWNPIPES, INTAKE, NITROUS....

Last edited by sliqdaddy91; 09-19-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 C43 sedan
Originally Posted by sliqdaddy91
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHDy_vlKsY0

^ this was not done tune only, please read the comment section as the Youtube Uploader posted in there his modifications to achieve 116.

DOWNPIPES, INTAKE, NITROUS....
I know... lol... poor Eurocharged needs nitrous for 116... AMR for the win!!!
Old 09-19-2017, 03:34 PM

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
Mercedes Benz C43 AMG
Originally Posted by CFG

1.0 star rating 6/8/2016

The comment on the owner's character (which I assume metaphorical) is troubling, and I've seen it in postings before: crap fights with customers initially, that go on far too long before often unhappy resolution.
This is one of the many reasons I chose AMR. Not only is the product and customer service far superior, you can search the entire internet and find nothing but positive reviews. If you own a C450/C43 there is literally no reason in the world not to get AMR tuned lol it is just simple fact.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:37 PM
Former Member

CLS
Originally Posted by Gungaslow
I know... lol... poor Eurocharged needs nitrous for 116... AMR for the win!!!
They probably used polar bear methane, derived from full seal meals.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:39 PM
Former Member

CLS
Originally Posted by getmercd
This is one of the many reasons I chose AMR. Not only is the product and customer service far superior, you can search the entire internet and find nothing but positive reviews. If you own a C450/C43 there is literally no reason in the world not to get AMR tuned lol it is just simple fact.
Obviously, you know, Dick.
Old 09-19-2017, 03:43 PM

Received 71 Likes on 59 Posts
17' C43 Coupe
Once again, another AMR tuned thread vs .....

Well lets see what my Eurocharge tuned C43 will do. I was planning on going back today but its raining. Aiming for Friday now pending weather. Keep everyone posted. Should be interesting
Old 09-19-2017, 03:46 PM
Former Member

CLS
All things being equal, I'm going to buy from folks who don't attack former customers....
Old 09-19-2017, 04:46 PM

Received 176 Likes on 104 Posts
2020 GLC 63
Originally Posted by crocoss
Here is the slipAttachment 412672
Great job

I feel that the c450/43 should've been this fast from the factory, to earn the "AMG" badge.
Old 09-19-2017, 04:59 PM

Received 85 Likes on 73 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Cabriolet Black/Cranberry Red
Originally Posted by loungn14
I'm not blowing it off, but not going to waste time dealing with an issue that happened over 6 years ago and was well documented on the other site. (that user was even banned from mbworld)

When you have tuned over 20,000 cars things are bound to happen. We see all faces of cars from well maintained to cars that haven't even had basic oil changes on many many miles, to other cars that the original owners pull mods off and resell with the same tune on it. We have stepped up to the plate and offered a warranty program that no one else does. We have been going way out of our way to help out when needed as well on issues that are not even tuning based.
Do not waste your time. CFG is what most people in the business refer to as a "tire kicker" - he never buys anything and just talks. I don't even believe he drives a C43/C450.

I love my Eurocharged tune. Would make the same choice 100 times again.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:01 PM
Former Member

CLS
Originally Posted by threefirs
Do not waste your time. CFG is what most people in the business refer to as a "tire kicker" - he never buys anything and just talks. I don't even believe he drives a C43/C450.

I love my Eurocharged tune. Would make the same choice 100 times again.
Now that's rich, coming from a admitted tax cheat, but, I'm not in your "business."

Kick this pair, Pissant. One is a daily, and it isn't red.

You are just blowing smoke up your own **** because you could have spent your money wiser.

The radiograph is of an unsophisticated tune buyer, who did no research.
Attached Thumbnails Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol-img_1003.jpg   Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol-img_0060.jpg   Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol-img_1202.jpg  

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 09-19-2017 at 05:58 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:09 PM

2020 GLC 63
Why are you guys thrashing this thread without any value to offer!
Old 09-19-2017, 05:14 PM
Former Member

CLS
Originally Posted by 18bora
Why are you guys thrashing this thread without any value to offer!
What? I've questioned EC's credibility and backed it up. That is invaluable to someone in making a decision.

The guy tried to cheat me out of a Dinan sport and stick me with Canadian VAT but I didn't bite. (First he agreed to pay by PayPal, then claimed he'd have to use his wife's verified account because he didn't have one. For those that don't know, you gotta have a bank account to have a verified account, so at that point I simply ceased negotiations because I don't deal with cheats.). The hoser was ready to cheat me if I'd shipped to an unverified buyer, and to cheat Canada out of a nickel and dime VAT, a real stand up, trustworthy guy.

So, I'd say I've helped to show you should question the credibility of EC and threefirs/hoser, particularly since the latter may be one of its touts, or so untrustworthy you can disregard anything he says

Sour grapes, or, cheese curds, I guess.

As for "thrashing," well, I'd say make the wrong buying decision and you may get one.

Edit: why are you even here if you drive a Jetta? Just to stir contentions?

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 09-19-2017 at 05:55 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Blacked out E63 (09-19-2017)
Old 09-19-2017, 06:31 PM

2020 GLC 63
Originally Posted by CFG
What?
I wasn't singling you out or anyone else, I didn't even read most of the thrashing, I just skimmed through it. Regardless of who's running what software, this guy ran 12.2@116mph <<<< respectable and this is the point of this thread.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:33 PM
Former Member

CLS
Why are you here with your Jetta?

Among the logically related, cognate matters is who sells the firmware, or where you should or should not buy it.

I think you are here merely to stir useless contentions, that add nothing for Mercedes owners.

If you aren't going to read for content, and you form groundless opinions, I'd suggest you are "trashing" the thread.

On second thought, maybe you are thrashing it, too.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:35 PM

Received 85 Likes on 73 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Cabriolet Black/Cranberry Red
Originally Posted by CFG
What? I've questioned EC's credibility and backed it up. That is invaluable to someone in making a decision.

The guy tried to cheat me out of a Dinan sport and stick me with Canadian VAT but I didn't bite. (First he agreed to pay by PayPal, then claimed he'd have to use his wife's verified account because he didn't have one. For those that don't know, you gotta have a bank account to have a verified account, so at that point I simply ceased negotiations because I don't deal with cheats.). The hoser was ready to cheat me if I'd shipped to an unverified buyer, and to cheat Canada out of a nickel and dime VAT, a real stand up, trustworthy guy.

So, I'd say I've helped to show you should question the credibility of EC and threefirs/hoser, particularly since the latter may be one of its touts, or so untrustworthy you can disregard anything he says

Sour grapes, or, cheese curds, I guess.

As for "thrashing," well, I'd say make the wrong buying decision and you may get one.

Edit: why are you even here if you drive a Jetta? Just to stir contentions?
I really do feel sorry for the sad life you must live.

My wife and I live at the same address. Paying with her account and shipping to her puts you at zero risk - she has the verified account and I do not. But since you don't even own a C450/C43, we know who was trying to rip who off. I ended up purchasing one at full price, and a tune. Tire kicker...
Old 09-19-2017, 06:37 PM
Former Member

CLS
Well, I've got eight tires to kick, and my own bank account/verified PayPal account. I also pay all state and federal taxes and don't try to cheat people.

If that's a sad life, along with international travel many months out of the year, then "sad" has a whole new meaning.

No verified account means no seller protection, and the address is immaterial. If one ships to an unverified buyer, there is no seller protection regardless of the address. If one ships to a non buyer at a verified account, there is no seller protection. No verified account means one does NOT have a bank account!

And, I don't deal with admitted tax cheats, ever.

Are you a tout for EC?

One more time, kick this pair, hoser.
Attached Thumbnails Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol-img_1202.jpg   Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol-img_1003.jpg  

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 09-19-2017 at 08:24 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:46 PM
Former Member

CLS
Sport installation, still in the car pending release of the Dinan Elite. Then, I must decide: Dinan or AMR.

If the Dinan is close, I'll buy it; otherwise, it will be AMR for me.

I'll then put the Sport in the CLS as I can't imagine who would buy and run the Sport and a tune!
Attached Thumbnails Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol-img_0647.jpg   Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol-img_0653.jpg   Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol-img_0651.jpg  

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 09-19-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:08 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
C450 AMG,, JAAAAG XF 5.0
Originally Posted by CFG
Look, you know there are others but I won't bother. No one is trying to dig up anything, you dug it for yourselves.

I'll ask again: doesn't the undenied fact that this even happened bother you rather than trying to blow it off?

Thank you for reinforcing my belief about you and your company.

I'd never deal with you or your company, ever.

You are smug, arrogant and perhaps disengenuous. (Your "tow company" contention is not even worthy of belief, but begs the question.")

CFG

Let me tell you this. Those guys (Eurocharged) that you claim that blew up someone's engine are probably the best thing that ever happened to the European car owners and enthusiasts.

I am the original poster of this thread and Yes my vehicle is tuned by AMR and I know what I am about to say may not make sence. However, I cannot tell you how many times Eurocharged have saved my @$$ on my vehicles because of other tuners. I currently own two vehicles that are tuned by Eurocharged. I have just had them retune my Jag XF 5.0 Literally less than two weeks ago and because another tuner (Everyone one here knows them) was not able to get my vehicle to the performance levels that I wanted and my Jag started acting up. Now with the Eurocharged tune my vehicle is amazing.

When a company sold my brother a tune, he lives overseas (Saudi Arabia) The tune file for his W204 C63 didn't work. The tuning company quit on him and stopped replying to his emails. This was the first time we dealt with Eurocharged and they went to the extent of having an international call (mind you the rates) and walked him through all the steps and now his car is a beast.

Anyways, my point is that because a small mishap does not mean that they are not worthy of trust, they deal with thousands and thousands of customers and there are the good and bad. There are going to be good an negative reviews when you have the volume of customers that Eurocharged is dealing with.

As I mentioned earlier. My C450 is currently tuned by AMR and Yes I personally believe AMR has the best tunes for the C450/43 currently and yes my experience was very pleasing with AMR and Yes I am enjoying my C450 with 0 problems BUT

As long as I live and own other cars,, I will never ever go for a tune other than EUROCHARGED. Simply because they are the best overall

FYI I am not affiliated with EUROCHARGED in any way simply a customer who has been having nothing but pleasant experiences
The following 3 users liked this post by crocoss:
Mbmhyu (07-30-2019), ShazV6 (09-20-2017), threefirs (09-19-2017)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tuned by AMR!! 12.2 @ 116mph,, can I claim fastest 450AMG? lol