Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2017, 07:15 PM
Former Member

Received 94 Likes on 89 Posts
CLS
Originally Posted by crocoss
CFG

Let me tell you this. Those guys (Eurocharged) that you claim that blew up someone's engine are probably the best thing that ever happened to the European car owners and enthusiasts.

I am the original poster of this thread and Yes my vehicle is tuned by AMR and I know what I am about to say may not make sence. However, I cannot tell you how many times Eurocharged have saved my @$$ on my vehicles because of other tuners. I currently own two vehicles that are tuned by Eurocharged. I have just had them retune my Jag XF 5.0 Literally less than two weeks ago and because another tuner (Everyone one here knows them) was not able to get my vehicle to the performance levels that I wanted and my Jag started acting up. Now with the Eurocharged tune my vehicle is amazing.

When a company sold my brother a tune, he lives overseas (Saudi Arabia) The tune file for his W204 C63 didn't work. The tuning company quit on him and stopped replying to his emails. This was the first time we dealt with Eurocharged and they went to the extent of having an international call (mind you the rates) and walked him through all the steps and now his car is a beast.

Anyways, my point is that because a small mishap does not mean that they are not worthy of trust, they deal with thousands and thousands of customers and there are the good and bad. There are going to be good an negative reviews when you have the volume of customers that Eurocharged is dealing with.

As I mentioned earlier. My C450 is currently tuned by AMR and Yes I personally believe AMR has the best tunes for the C450/43 currently and yes my experience was very pleasing with AMR and Yes I am enjoying my C450 with 0 problems BUT

As long as I live and own other cars,, I will never ever go for a tune other than EUROCHARGED. Simply because they are the best overall

FYI I am not affiliated with EUROCHARGED in any way simply a customer who has been having nothing but pleasant experiences
I made no claims of any kind about anyone's engine, and merely commented on what the EC poster either stated, implied or admitted. I'm happy you've had a good experience with EC, but I'll never do business with such arrogant, obfuscating and finger-pointing guys because one day it may be your turn in their barrel.

Reasonable people can disagree, and that's fine, but there is more to a good seller than their product.

Again, in my view, the test of a good seller is not how many they sell, but how they deal with claims and claimants, whether there are just a few, or they are unreasonable.

It is your dime, spend it as you wish.

I will go with Dinan if the gains are near AMR, otherwise I'll go AMR. But, I'm going to wait for the Dinan Elite before I choose.

Edit. As I told the EC guy I'll be happy to post the BBB content but he didn't send it and I can't find it. Send the link to me, or the content, by PM, and I'll gladly post it. But, once you've lived long enough, you may conclude that the seller's character, practices or ethics are MORE important than the product in a VERY competitive industry.

Oh, and one more thing, you are right, it makes no "sence" as the only manufacturer relevant to this forum is Mercedes.

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 09-19-2017 at 07:30 PM.