Sponsored by:

Genuine AMG Interior Emblem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 07:32 AM

Received 133 Likes on 112 Posts
2018 C43 AMG Brilliant Blue Metallic
Genuine AMG Interior Emblem

Just picked up my car the other day and so far I love it but have one small critique.

I did not get the performance steering wheel so at the bottom it does not say AMG on the wheel nor does the car have an emblem on the center console that says AMG like the C63.

I would like to purchase these GENUINE parts to put in the car.

Is there a website where I can find the part number or "name" of the parts I need?

THANX
Old 10-19-2017, 09:01 AM

Received 85 Likes on 73 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Cabriolet Black/Cranberry Red
Originally Posted by Dieseldan9
Just picked up my car the other day and so far I love it but have one small critique.

I did not get the performance steering wheel so at the bottom it does not say AMG on the wheel nor does the car have an emblem on the center console that says AMG like the C63.

I would like to purchase these GENUINE parts to put in the car.

Is there a website where I can find the part number or "name" of the parts I need?

THANX
I know you put emphasis on genuine parts but this is really just a badge you're looking for. If that's the case, you can probably buy 15 of them on ebay for the price of one at the dealer and it's the same crap.

Just my 2 cents.
The following users liked this post:
Dieseldan9 (10-19-2017)
Old 10-19-2017, 09:36 AM

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
C43, GLS450
Also the steering wheel "AMG" isn't just an emblem. You'd need a new steering wheel. I'm sure you could probably find a sticker but you said "Genuine"
Old 10-19-2017, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by jerhu
Also the steering wheel "AMG" isn't just an emblem. You'd need a new steering wheel. I'm sure you could probably find a sticker but you said "Genuine"
thanx guys you are right I am leaving alone.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 346 Likes on 207 Posts
2017 C43 AMG
our cars did not come with a amg emblem on console. so would not be genuine. need to swap steering wheel for a genuine steering wheel logo.

did you check under the hood to make sure that amg sticker was on the engine too? cant forget about that one. also look on the boot to make sure amg is on the left side fo the trunk. that one is most important.
Old 10-19-2017, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Star4life
our cars did not come with a amg emblem on console. so would not be genuine. need to swap steering wheel for a genuine steering wheel logo.

did you check under the hood to make sure that amg sticker was on the engine too? cant forget about that one. also look on the boot to make sure amg is on the left side fo the trunk. that one is most important.
HAHAHAHAHAH point taken....
Old 10-19-2017, 11:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 346 Likes on 207 Posts
2017 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Dieseldan9
HAHAHAHAHAH point taken....

ill be honest with you, getting into this car i was hyped about the amg badges but i bought the car for the performance and gas milage it gave at that level in addition to the AWD for winter season. my car was an early 2017 build so doesnt have the engine amg badge and i am actually happy about that. also IMO i think the amg badge on the console is over doing it. console looks clean as is.

be happy with the car man they are beautiful as is!!
Old 10-19-2017, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by Star4life
ill be honest with you, getting into this car i was hyped about the amg badges but i bought the car for the performance and gas milage it gave at that level in addition to the AWD for winter season. my car was an early 2017 build so doesnt have the engine amg badge and i am actually happy about that. also IMO i think the amg badge on the console is over doing it. console looks clean as is.

be happy with the car man they are beautiful as is!!
yeah u have a good point I love the car also.....guess I am getting carried away with AMG ****

Thanx to you guys I am back on earth now