C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Android Auto with Adaptive Cruise Control?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-23-2017, 04:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2018 C43
Question Android Auto with Adaptive Cruise Control?

So I'm probably going to get a new C43 in the next few weeks but I noticed an annoying limitation in the feature sets. If you want to buy the smartphone integration package (in my case for Android Auto), you have to forego the driver assist package, including adaptive cruise control!

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten them to work together, presumably through buying the driver assist package, then adding an aftermarket Android Auto hookup?
Old 10-23-2017, 10:33 PM

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Travis Hardman
So I'm probably going to get a new C43 in the next few weeks but I noticed an annoying limitation in the feature sets. If you want to buy the smartphone integration package (in my case for Android Auto), you have to forego the driver assist package, including adaptive cruise control!

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten them to work together, presumably through buying the driver assist package, then adding an aftermarket Android Auto hookup?
hah, it's a shame they did this. I hope there is some type of work-around

But in any case, I'd rather have ACC in traffic than have AA telling me where the traffic is
Even better if it all showed up on the HUD :o
Old 10-24-2017, 08:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 158 Posts
2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by Travis Hardman

Driver Assistance Package require Multimedia Package. AA and Apple Car Play are only available on basic package.
The rumors are that 2019 MY will get both if you want to wait.