Sponsored by:

c43 Maintance Schedule

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 03:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amg c43
c43 Maintance Schedule

Where can I find the recommended maintenance schedule. I thought it would be in my owners manual or service/warranty manual. No specifics are there. I can't find anything on the MBUSA site. I found the following on this sight but it is from 2015 and does not reference the C43 specifically. Thanks for any help. I am probably missing something obvious.
https://mbworld.org/how-tos/a/merced...hedules-386961
Old 12-03-2017, 03:45 PM

Received 387 Likes on 248 Posts
You can download the maintenance booklet (you should also have received a hardcopy of this with the vehicle):

Mercedes US: https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/servi...enance_manuals

Mercedes Canada: http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content/...s_manuals.html
Old 12-03-2017, 05:45 PM

Amg c43
Thanks for the reply. The Servixe Information booklet where service can be logged was provided. This booklet basically says follow the service message in the instrument cluster (Assyst Plus). It also indicates that the first Servixe A is due 12 months or less and Servixe B is done 24 months or less. Can’t find any information about what those Servixes actually do.

The Service and Warranty booklet provide has a lot of warranty information and indicates required maintenance must be performed but can’t find what that maintained is.

Orher cars typically have a table that list when maintence is done (oil changes, brake fluid, transmission, differential, etc.).
Old 12-03-2017, 08:29 PM

Received 387 Likes on 248 Posts
Orher cars typically have a table that list when maintence is done (oil changes, brake fluid, transmission, differential, etc.).
... as does the Benz -- and it's in the "Maintenance Booklet" (not the "service" book, the one where the stamps 'n signatures go, IIRC). I downloaded mine from the Canadian site via the link provided in my previous post.

The PDF "Maintenance Booklet" I downloaded has the following on it's front/cover page:

and has charts like this:
Old 12-03-2017, 09:23 PM

Amg c43

Thanks. I was only given the Service Information booklet. It has the pages to log the service. It does not have a table.

Thanka so much for your help. Will check with my dealer.