C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New rims and tires - Vertini

Old 07-13-2018, 04:46 PM

Received 73 Likes on 45 Posts
New rims and tires - Vertini

I have had a very difficult time being able to fit a set of rims/tires on my car.

My adventure began with Verde Axis - who swore up and down to the distributor that they are able to fit a set on the 43 - turns out that they could not - because of the inner step lip design.

I also tried to go with Faradas, but ultimately was able to fit these - Vertini RF 1.3 rotary flow forged. They are lighter then stock. I went with 19x8.5 fronts and 19x9.5 rears - which are VERY aggressive on this car. Although they don't stick out more then a few mm.

The ride is actually better - once we ditched the run flats.

I really like these - but I originally wanted bronze. I may still powder coat them in the future.

Thoughts?
Old 07-13-2018, 07:45 PM

Received 85 Likes on 73 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Cabriolet Black/Cranberry Red
Originally Posted by slk320
I have had a very difficult time being able to fit a set of rims/tires on my car.

My adventure began with Verde Axis - who swore up and down to the distributor that they are able to fit a set on the 43 - turns out that they could not - because of the inner step lip design.

I also tried to go with Faradas, but ultimately was able to fit these - Vertini RF 1.3 rotary flow forged. They are lighter then stock. I went with 19x8.5 fronts and 19x9.5 rears - which are VERY aggressive on this car. Although they don't stick out more then a few mm.

The ride is actually better - once we ditched the run flats.

I really like these - but I originally wanted bronze. I may still powder coat them in the future.

Thoughts?
Ive got Stance wheels - same company. The wheels look great but you should consider some lowering springs.
Old 07-14-2018, 02:46 AM

Received 59 Likes on 40 Posts
C400
I agree with Threefirs, wheels look good! I would lower the car, it would look more aggressive in my opinion!

Alex