Sponsored by:

18" Winter Tire Pressure

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 07:37 PM

Received 101 Likes on 84 Posts
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG Coupe
18" Winter Tire Pressure

Hello, my tire pressure placard on the fuel filler cap looks like this (2018 coupe -> Germany):

How do I read the M&S portion of the placard to use with my winter setup? Are the numbers for 18 or 19's?

- My car came with stock 19" summer performance tires.

- The numbers match closely with 19" values with the rears a couple digits higher.

- The OE Mercedes winter wheel setup uses 18" wheels and tires but how come the values for regular 18" differ so much from M&S values? Winter setups are usually HIGHER pressure than summer so it doesn't make sense that they are lower values...

Thanks in advance.

Bonus question: I've had my car for a couple months now and I never found a comfortable seating position where my elbows do not hit/contact the center armrest. I am of an average build. I don't like to sit too high for sporty reasons and don't sit too low because I get a better sense of the cars dimensions when I can see over the hood. Leg lengths feel just right. I find other drivers, and service technicians, tend to have their seats leaned back, arms extended, steering wheels telescoped AWAY, and seat slid back. I don't find that comfortable as I am not particularly tall and prefer a proper "driver's" orientation over "leisurely" orientation. Anyone else have this problem?