Sponsored by:

Trunk Floor Cargo Net

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2018, 11:32 PM

Received 102 Likes on 85 Posts
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG Coupe
Trunk Floor Cargo Net

Hello, any one have a cargo net for their trunk? Aftermarket? Does the coupe have the necessary 4 mounting points for it? I believe the 2 rear ones are located under the lining of the rear, directly at the bottom of the back seats but I have not confirmed this. There are definitely two at the front.

I keep spare garbage in my trunk as I am the sole driver and drive alone. Things I carry are my fishing pole, golf clubs, training shoes, snow brush, microfibers, tackle box, ect... I hate when stuff rolls around when I do hard stops.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-17-2018, 04:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2017 C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by jonathan358
Hello, any one have a cargo net for their trunk? Aftermarket? Does the coupe have the necessary 4 mounting points for it? I believe the 2 rear ones are located under the lining of the rear, directly at the bottom of the back seats but I have not confirmed this. There are definitely two at the front.

I keep spare garbage in my trunk as I am the sole driver and drive alone. Things I carry are my fishing pole, golf clubs, training shoes, snow brush, microfibers, tackle box, ect... I hate when stuff rolls around when I do hard stops.

Thanks in advance.
I have the net and the coupe, works as expected. The deepest mounting hooks are under the lining (theres a slit in it to feed the hooks through so it looks more seamless).
The following users liked this post:
jonathan358 (11-17-2018)
Old 11-17-2018, 08:40 PM

Received 102 Likes on 85 Posts
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by C43NoTaReAlAmG
I have the net and the coupe, works as expected. The deepest mounting hooks are under the lining (theres a slit in it to feed the hooks through so it looks more seamless).
I assume you have the OEM net? Do the hooks clip onto something? I thought the mounting points were just rings.
Old 11-19-2018, 12:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2017 C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by jonathan358
I assume you have the OEM net? Do the hooks clip onto something? I thought the mounting points were just rings.
Yes to all. There are 2 slits in the carpeted trunk lining for the rings by the back seat, you can just fold the corners of the lining back and feed the rings through.