Sponsored by:

Alittle advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2019, 03:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 C43 AMG Sedan
Alittle advice

Here is little advice I learned the hard way yesterday after picking up my 2018 C43 AMG Sedan.
First, my car was at dealership for 4 new tires. Dealership called me said car was complete and come get it. I went up to dealership to get the car, they brought it out and it looked great! I drove the car home and pulled into my garage, then I started to look at tires on driver side and then moved over to passenger side. That's when I noticed a big big problem................... I have license plate mounted on tow hook, the license plate was completely bent out, I looked some more and the car had major scratch all the way down through paint on right bumper. I immediately tried to call service dept since it was close to closing time. I told them I'll be up there in 15mins. Long story short, the dealership is going to fix the damage they caused, they still didn't tell how it happened.

Please remember to walk around car and check it out before leaving dealership. I took this part for granted up til yesterday, never would I thought the dealership would damage my car.
The following users liked this post:
chrissy0874 (04-13-2019)
Old 04-14-2019, 11:51 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
N/A
That is automatic for me anytime I drop the car off anywhere.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:59 AM

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts
2019 C43 AMG
Had the same thing when I picked mine up. Chip on lower side drivers door and the open pore ash middle had a small knick out of it...replaced and fixed both. But yes happy I walked around and noticed it before it could of be blamed on me.