Sponsored by:

AutoTalent | DME OBD Tuning | Stage 1 + 2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 12:05 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
2020 C43
Originally Posted by batman719
Imagine completely ignoring the questions of your customer base yet still expecting them to click your link.
Lolol you read my mind. I asked a while ago about a fix for the underpowered facelift tune. Got no response and they expect people to buy their product. Joke.
Old 02-18-2020, 12:20 PM

Received 71 Likes on 42 Posts
2019 C43 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by David Hudak
Lolol you read my mind. I asked a while ago about a fix for the underpowered facelift tune. Got no response and they expect people to buy their product. Joke.
Agreed! When there's a pool of options to choose from, customer service matters.
Old 02-18-2020, 05:33 PM
SPONSOR

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
G55
Any difference in your software for the facelift models? There is a known issue/difference from pre-facelift models to achieve the same horsepower at highe RPMs.
I have the same question.
Imagine completely ignoring the questions of your customer base yet still expecting them to click your link.
Hi guys, not ignoring by any means. We have been a little shorthanded here over the past few months and hard to always check in on here. We have not been logging on or bumping in general. It is also always better to PM, email or call in as opposed to commenting on the threads.

There is a difference for facelift models and some features like cold start delete cannot be achieved. I can try and get some dyno graphs of a facelift model. If you have any specific questions I am happy to answer them.

In regards to the stock power on the graph, we are not sure as we copied the info from the DME Tuning website. I will ask them and update the thread when I hear back.

Old 02-18-2020, 06:25 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
2020 C43
Originally Posted by AutoTalent
Hi guys, not ignoring by any means. We have been a little shorthanded here over the past few months and hard to always check in on here. We have not been logging on or bumping in general. It is also always better to PM, email or call in as opposed to commenting on the threads.

There is a difference for facelift models and some features like cold start delete cannot be achieved. I can try and get some dyno graphs of a facelift model. If you have any specific questions I am happy to answer them.

In regards to the stock power on the graph, we are not sure as we copied the info from the DME Tuning website. I will ask them and update the thread when I hear back.
A dyno graph with facelift model compared to prefacelift model would def be a start.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:26 PM

Received 103 Likes on 78 Posts
GLC43, X P100D, S P100D, CT200H
Originally Posted by AutoTalent

You were able to delete the coldstart on pre-facelift models?
Old 02-19-2020, 02:32 PM
SPONSOR

Received 65 Likes on 57 Posts
G55
A dyno graph with facelift model compared to prefacelift model would def be a start.
Originally Posted by waisoserious
You were able to delete the coldstart on pre-facelift models?
Unfortunately, DME does not have any dyno graphs. They are also still working on getting the power on the facelift models to make the same power at higher RPMS.
Old 03-05-2020, 08:32 PM

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 Mercedes C400
Yall are seeing 330hp is because thats for C400, I would know because I have C400 with DME tuning.