Sponsored by:

Install Command NAvigation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 09:35 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2019 C63
Install Command NAvigation

Hi, I currently have a 2019 c class with the digital display and without the COMMAND Navigation/multimedia package. I've heard you need the COMMAND navigation to have the navigation display on the digital display too. Does anyone know about aftermarket installation or how to get the navi on the digital display? Thanks!
Old 06-20-2019, 07:46 PM

Received 63 Likes on 53 Posts
2023 AMG EQE 53
See if you have the pre-wire for the MB SD Nav, most cars they build without the Command Nav have this. If so head to the dealer's parts Dept and buy the MB SD card, $650. Plug it in , it'll load and you now have nav.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:54 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
2019 C63
Hi thanks. I actually did buy a compatible navigation off ebay. The navigation works on the 10 in screen. I've seen/heard an option to get the navigation on the digital display too. That's what is not working for me.
Old 04-12-2021, 05:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c43 amg
Originally Posted by Ryan P
Hi, I currently have a 2019 c class with the digital display and without the COMMAND Navigation/multimedia package. I've heard you need the COMMAND navigation to have the navigation display on the digital display too. Does anyone know about aftermarket installation or how to get the navi on the digital display? Thanks!

hey man i don’t have navigation either and I’ve been going to dealer to dealer and it seems like a mission have you figured anything out yet ? It’s a big headache but i woudl still love to have this feature! I’d appreciate it