C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking to Buy a 2019 CPO'd C43 Soon What can you tell me!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2019, 07:14 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2013 C350 4MATIC Coupe, 2017 GLE 350 4MATIC P3
Looking to Buy a 2019 CPO'd C43 Soon What can you tell me!

Hi all,

As stated above I am looking to buy a 2019 CPO'd C43 COUPE soon...
Want 2019 because of the retrofit to the rear, tech stuff, etc.
I currently own a W204 C350 Coupe, so this is going to be the big brother in a sense. Grandma has a W205 C400 sedan, ( I am not 18 I am in my early 30s). I drive her around in it here and there so I have a feel for the W205 cabin.

Bought my C350 CPO'd so am familiar with the CPO (which I've been very happy with) also bought tire and extended warranties and have been happy with both.
Want it optioned like this:
  • Polar White
  • 19-inch AMG twin 5-spoke w/black accents
  • Exterior Lighting Package
  • Ventilated front seats
  • Prefer leather over the MB Tex (not a game changer)
  • Multimedia Package
  • 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
  • Inductive wireless charging and NFC pairing
  • AMG Heads up display (not a game changer)
  • Driver Assistance Package
  • Parking Assistance Package (not a game changer) mostly for the rear cross traffic
  • AMG Performance Exhaust System
  • AMG Track Pace (not a game changer)

What do I need to know? Here's what I've gathered so far.

Performance Exhaust is a must, the OEM tires suck, and other than that it's a fun awesome ride.

I have a 13 C350 so It was year 2 after a facelift and has been a workhorse, no issues. Knock on Wood. However if I had bought a 12 I would've been looking at some definite issues, there were a lot of issues with 12 W204s (first year face lift)

Do I need to be concerned about that with the 19 W205s? Or was that a 1 off type of scenario?

Whatever you can tell me that would be useful would be great. Whether something you know or have experienced.

Lastly if anyone wants to PM me how much % I can be looking talking a dealer down would be appreciated. Negotiating a C43 is different than a C350. C350 was 30-35K at the time, C43 is 50-60K however with that being factored in they depreciate a lot faster which sometimes means more wiggle room but don't have any experience with that.

Thanks for your help and comments!

Last edited by Bo$$; 12-19-2019 at 07:24 AM.
Old 12-28-2019, 07:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C43 AMG
I bought my 2019 c43 coupe as a CPO in early September. It was the loaner car for the dealership and only had 1700 miles on it. Optionwise it didn't come with any extras like the amg pace or fancy lighting or even the heads up display. I believe the only option it came with was the performance exhaust and the 19 inch wheels. They sold it to me for 57k usd before taxes, which is the base msrp. I got the full warranty/gap insurance and only put down 5k (granted my cosigner has astounding credit) and my monthly is roughly a little over 1k.

I absolutely love the car and don't regret it one bit