Sponsored by:

ISO c43 coupe modifications

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2020, 08:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C300
ISO c43 coupe modifications

Wondering if anyone has gotten a lip that goes onto the factory one that gives it a lower look This i is my current lip

wondering if anyone has tried something like this

also wondering if anyone has given these a try

Old 05-05-2020, 10:54 AM

Received 311 Likes on 237 Posts
C43

My lip is from RWCarbon. It goes over the center part of the stock lip (the left and right sides of the factory lip are removed). Also, the front bumper fins (whatever they are actually called) are similar to the bumper inserts you were asking about (the seller of mine also sells the ones you were looking at). I Installed them a few months ago and they appear to be holding up well.

Old 05-05-2020, 05:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 C300
Originally Posted by C43HeartBoost

My lip is from RWCarbon. It goes over the center part of the stock lip (the left and right sides of the factory lip are removed). Also, the front bumper fins (whatever they are actually called) are similar to the bumper inserts you were asking about (the seller of mine also sells the ones you were looking at). I Installed them a few months ago and they appear to be holding up well.
car looks great. Can you send me a link for your fog light cover things. I like those way better and was looking for them but couldn’t find them.