2 Years of KW HAS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 09:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 676 Likes on 533 Posts
c
2 Years of KW HAS

I recently had my 20,000 mile service done and had a C43 loaner in stock form. Best back to back comparison I've had yet. I cannot recommend the KW HAS kit enough. The car is confident, controlled and much of the poor characteristics of the stock set-up are eliminated. That floaty feeling is just gone. Yes it is more harsh but in a sporty way that adds value to the sure footed nature of the vehicle. Please get a proper alignment after lowering your car. This was my second alignment since lowering and it made another huge difference in the quality of the car's confidence level. Was lucky enough to have a car enthusiast with his own lowered M4 work on the car and I can tell you that's some of the best money I have spent yet - you really get what you paid for from the suspension upgrade when having a proper alignment.

P.s. I have had no issues with ground clearance over speed bumps, etc. I have only rubbed slightly on the inner front guards (aluminum) which are very flat/rolled compared to the Pre-FL. The shocks have no signs of premature wear or leaking. Camber wear is definitely heightened, but I still got incredible tire life out of my last set (over 30k miles).

Last edited by alexasa; 11-13-2020 at 09:29 AM.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:04 PM

Received 85 Likes on 64 Posts
C450,GLC 63,VW GTI
What are you wheels size (width and height) and offset? looks sick! nice and flush.

and when you say front gaurds..what exactly are you referring to? (any pics?) that would mean that MB actually changed a part on the FL that we may not have known about initially.

thanks for the review!!
Old 11-15-2020, 03:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 676 Likes on 533 Posts
c
Originally Posted by SilverBullet18
What are you wheels size (width and height) and offset? looks sick! nice and flush.

and when you say front gaurds..what exactly are you referring to? (any pics?) that would mean that MB actually changed a part on the FL that we may not have known about initially.

thanks for the review!!
Thanks!
19x8et25 235/40/19 front, 19x9.5et38 265/35/19 rear

And the front fenders are different. There's basically only a very little inner lip as opposed to the more traditional flange of the earlier cars. There's basically nothing to roll on the FL cars - whereas this set-up would require rolling fenders on an earlier model year.